4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
I think something to note is that when you have damage clothes and go back to village same interaction no dialogue change much like Night of Revenge when damage clothes. I know its demo but be interesting if there's different reactions when having different status on clothes and stuff in full release.

johnnytwohats

Sep 12, 2017
I'd love to see a clothing system where you can wear different pieces of the outfit or just nothing. As well as maybe after beating the game you get the option of playing as rabiane from the first game

Reactions: ob123

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
Also. For everyone who wanted to watch the second episode of the hentai. I found a link to it finally.
Didn't know there was a Hentai in the works for the game

Kinda grateful that the game got the attention it deserves, the first game was a blast to play + the added laboratory content

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Some parts of the new trial feel a bit underwhelming. The flying bugs that grab you and do nothing beyond just absorbing the char, no further actions for one... Well, I'll cope and hope that with full release they'll get some extra actions.

Reactions: SirDregan
Aug 7, 2022
Patience paid off, the new demo looks really cool. It's a shame they removed the boss that causes BE effect, I hope they put it back in the next update and don't discard it.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Some parts of the new trial feel a bit underwhelming. The flying bugs that grab you and do nothing beyond just absorbing the char, no further actions for one... Well, I'll cope and hope that with full release they'll get some extra actions.
yeah, same feelings. enemies could do more than this.

animations look great tho. didn't lose vibes of first game.

Reactions: EZOX

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
i hope animations will get more developed in final version with more progression, also it looks kind of tame when compared to the stuff from og game (it needs pig farm level remake and birthing scenes). voice acting was better in first game too. still looks like best upcoming h-game tho, 10/10 quality in art, both manga and pixel.
It's the tutorial and the first level.....why would you expect a completed game level of content from a demo?

Reactions: f9account

Akomi112

Jul 9, 2022
I noticed he censored this build, there's like this black mark or something. Is there a way to remove it? Either way, I enjoyed the trial. Looking forward to the final product.

Raygenesis13

Nov 10, 2018
The Hanime is yikers. I expected this 2nd EP to be better than the first. Welp guess thats it. o7
What happened to Hanimes man? I can distinctly feel like somewhere around 2016-2018 that only shitter studios stuck around. All the old guys aren't around anymore?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
What happened to Hanimes man? I can distinctly feel like somewhere around 2016-2018 that only shitter studios stuck around. All the old guys aren't around anymore?
Tentacles were invented to get around the no-penis censorship laws.

The market for tentacles died off because the market for regular M/F exploded internationally.

Since studios could now make M/F uncensored to sell overseas, there was no need to use the tentacle loophole anymore.

Reactions: ob123

Skarinne

Aug 14, 2022
Well, have to say there were more enemies in this trial than I was expecting. The Vampire Swamps was suitably grim.
There's nothing after killing the vampire swamp boss right, there's a quest saying to purify the brood but i don't know how. I assume we don't have it yet

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
There's nothing after killing the vampire swamp boss right, there's a quest saying to purify the brood but i don't know how. I assume we don't have it yet
Not that I found, as long as you've also done the gravekeeper quest to the east.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes