4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
This demo shows Uu is definitely taking things up a notch... and then some. Yes, some of the monster animations are a touch underwhelming when compared to similar games, (Syahata's Bad Day, for example), but damn, saying this sequel's atmosphere is already incredible would be an understatement. The background art alone makes me hungry for more and I appreciate the monster lore in the gallery. Really adds to the world building, and it's a world that richly deserves it.

Also, that first boss in the swamp... I can see why they took their time with that one. Can't wait to see more.

Reactions: DaiReth

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
There's a lot of excitement, and the demo is great, however, people should temper their expectations somewhat.

The farm level in Sinisistar 1 took a year to complete, and the lab level took another full year to complete.

The last demo for Sinisistar 2 we got was in October 2022, so the content we're seeing in this demo took about a year and a half, and from the dev blogs is appears we have two complete levels, the demihuman level may be finished or patially complete but not included in the demo.

However, I don't see much evidence of a third level or beyond being finished, and this game looks far more ambitious than the first. It may have 5-6+ levels, so I'm not anticipating a full release until 2026.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
However, I don't see much evidence of a third level or beyond being finished, and this game looks far more ambitious than the first. It may have 5-6+ levels, so I'm not anticipating a full release until 2026.
Pretty sure ねんない-sensei stated, not once but multiple times, that to .
Statements aside, I think-if things go the way they're going-we might get a full release around late-November/early-December; if there aren't any setback, that is.
But if stuff start to go wrong, or there are lots of bugs to fix, we could end up getting it next year-as early as January or Febraury.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Also, that first boss in the swamp
yup, that was a good one. wish there were more more segments on defeat scene. whole swamp thing is a good one for me, as i prefer parasites nursery thing to outright guro stuff in graveyard. wish there were more games with tentacle action.

Reactions: 1Kiri1

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Some parts of the new trial feel a bit underwhelming. The flying bugs that grab you and do nothing beyond just absorbing the char, no further actions for one... Well, I'll cope and hope that with full release they'll get some extra actions.
I mean, it basically swallows and digest them, what else should it be

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
I see that it mentions going to a demi human village, is that possible or is it not in the demo?

Oct 8, 2021
So I downloaded and played the trial version yesterday. I liked it.
1. They fixed most bugs from last ROMS, especially those that made the gravekeeper boss so hard to fight, though the game may get slow from time to time.
2. We get more lore for both games and the new city has a proper name now. We are part of the Sisterhood of Purification, and the monsters we fight in both games are known Abominations.
3. You can now name the MC as you wish, and level up her stats and magic arrow.
4. The Eunuto Mother stage was apparently removed, but the Eunuto suckers are still here and there. We got a learning level in the Monastery with its own Boss and CG animations.
5. Main stage has leeches enemies, with the big boss being a cool reject from the Apostles of Berserk. It also gives us our first proper preg CG animation when defeated.

All in all, I have high expectations for the next update, when they release the currently locked level.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I see that it mentions going to a demi human village, is that possible or is it not in the demo?
It is currently stated not possible to go to the demi-human village. When trying, it'd say (the path, which is past beyond the gravekeeper boss' zone) that currently is not available in the current demo.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
What a let down.
So they had to censor the spiders transforming them into low level demons, the whole infected village was toned down, the butcher just immediately kidnaps and cooks her up and the baby demon scene is just not like its original present, lmao

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
There's a lot of excitement, and the demo is great, however, people should temper their expectations somewhat.

The farm level in Sinisistar 1 took a year to complete, and the lab level took another full year to complete.

The last demo for Sinisistar 2 we got was in October 2022, so the content we're seeing in this demo took about a year and a half, and from the dev blogs is appears we have two complete levels, the demihuman level may be finished or patially complete but not included in the demo.

Considering this game is going for a open ended modding scene to be established, I hope , other than dlcs and more worlds, I hope people could add their own levels a d monsters too soon enough when the game releases.

Heck, if released on steam, they could do a 360 nown lewd version and go full on Darkest Dungeon modding style.

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
So they had to censor the spiders transforming them into low level demons, the whole infected village was toned down, the butcher just immediately kidnaps and cooks her up and the baby demon scene is just not like its original present, lmao
I saw the animation..
They had the opportunity to make it actually remotely decent, but they fumbled it real bad

It was really bad imo even to the studio standards ( Goblin Burrow Hanime was slightly better than this )

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
Am I the only one who's just incapable of jumping over the glutonous leach bridge? I've been at it for a while but no mater how close I get to the edge, I never make it to the other side. Getting eaten by that thing was hot the first one but after like fifteen attempts its kinda losing its charm.

edit: I had completely forgotten about the sprint button FUCK. This is the Super Metroid noob bridge all over again.

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
EXACTLY!! I LOOKED BACK AT THE SCENES IN THE GAME, The spiders somewhat get a pass since some odd reason "bestiality" it falls under (probably reason why Alps and the dangerous forest got post poned anime) The Villages I wish they followed suit with what depicted in the game scenes. IT WAS LITERALLY JUST COPY PASTE LIKE THERES 3-5 scenes of her getting fucked and then a tentacle worm springs out her mouth. AND Dababy boss, bro I thought they'd do more since the game was just get sat on and fucked. BUT NAW, legs and arms ripped, then mindbreak, then little bit of "fucking". If they do another episode, which will cover slugs and the cathedral, ima keep it at -1 expectation now.

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
Am I the only one who's just incapable of jumping over the glutonous leach bridge? I've been at it for a while but no mater how close I get to the edge, I never make it to the other side. Getting eaten by that thing was hot the first one but after like fifteen attempts its kinda losing its charm.

edit: I had completely forgotten about the sprint button FUCK. This is the Super Metroid noob bridge all over again.

run and jump

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
Just like the first time, Sinisistar makes demos better than most peoples games. Currently the only other really good game is it's prequel, and Thornsin is shaping up to be pretty decent.

I am hoping we see the demo expanded like we did with the first game. I will absolutely be buying this title at full price.

harpytomboy

Feb 5, 2018
The latest demo is here!

Thank you very much for your interest.

The demo version of "Sinistica 2" has a win version and a mac version, which together exceed the capacity of the demo version on DLsite's works page, so we decided to distribute it here on ci-en.

Before downloading, please read the following explanation.

Game Overview

Sinistica 2" is a simple action RPG with themes of despair when beaten by enemies, longing for doom and death, and subjected sensuality.
Please note that there are violent scenes and grotesque expressions in this game.

% buffered
01:05
01:07

Character Introduction

Main character
Lilia (name can be changed)
CV: Natsuki Nogami

One of the "Sisters of Purification" with the power to dispel demons.
She has long harbored a strong magical power of purification, and has made it her mission to perform harsh and rough work of exorcism.
Her personality is quiet and somewhat mature, but she sometimes shows her age-appropriate face at a moment's notice.
She has big boobs.

Sister who assists the main character.
◆Hanya
CV: Haruka Amachi

One of the "Sisters of Purification," she is devoted to support.
She is mainly in charge of research and investigation of demons and also manages and heals the base.
Together with Leelia, she has come to the town of Arcezon, which is suffering from a curse.

Scope of the demo version

In this demo version, you can play the tutorial dungeon, one sub-quest, and one dungeon in the early stages of the game that serves as the main quest.

The game content is for the demo version and is subject to change before the production version.
Therefore, it has not yet been determined if the save data can be transferred to the production version.

Explanation of the System

Basic operations will be explained in the tutorial stage, and here we will explain the systems from the trial version and supplementary explanations.

Unholy

↑UpDefile" status window will gradually turn purple and you can check the details from "Status" in the menu.

Unstain" is an abnormality that adversely affects the button presses when swinging away from an enemy as it grabs you.
It has little effect if you are grabbed by an enemy once or twice, but if you are caught by an enemy repeatedly, you will not be able to escape in time, and you will be easily pushed out of the way by the enemy.

The stain can be recovered along with HP and MP at various save points.

Game Modes

There are two modes, depending on the behavior of the player when he or she contends after being hit by an enemy and the game is over.

Casual" is suitable for those who want to play the game smoothly, as all HP, MP, and stains are restored when the player revives.

Normal" is suitable for those who want some tension in the battle (and want to lose in the flow), as HP, MP, and stains are restored to the state they were at the start of the area when you revive.

If you find yourself in a situation where you cannot win, we recommend using a potion, fast-traveling back once to get back on your feet, or setting the mode to "casual".

The game mode can be changed at the start of the game or from the game console at the base of the game.
*The mode has no effect on the status of the enemy itself or on the opening of content.
HP and MP may change in certain events regardless of the mode.

Other Functions

The esc key (pause) can be used to fast-forward through conversations.
After defeating a boss, you can interact with objects that appear when you revisit the area to fight the boss again.
You can start from any area in a dungeon that you have already cleared.

Notes
About localization

Translation into English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese is planned, but the translation is not complete in the current trial version, especially in the Chinese, and there are many untranslated parts, and some text may disappear in the Chinese.
We will add the translation here soon.
Major bugs that have been confirmed

◆Eats up memory
Loading time can be long
◆Requires rather high specs
 →In a nutshell, it is currently "heavy" in many ways.
Especially on Intel Macs, there is a high possibility that it will not run well and may cause PC freezes, etc.
We are still working on some things, so we will improve such performance in the future.

DevMode of the gallery screen is out of date.
Item list is not categorized
The order of the list of abnormalities changes.
Some texts are not displayed when the language is set to Chinese.
PS4 controller may not be able to control the game properly.
Error may occur when using potions under certain circumstances.

Fixes in v0.2.0.1
Fixed a bug of text display when playing at high refresh rate.
Fixed a bug that the scene could not be changed when loading and restarting the game after returning to the title during a boss battle.
Fixed a bug that the dots of the "leech man" did not support costume change.
◆Adjusted the difficulty level of swamp area 4.
Translated with DeepL

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Considering this game is going for a open ended modding scene to be established, I hope , other than dlcs and more worlds, I hope people could add their own levels a d monsters too soon enough when the game releases.
this would be absolutely insane and it looks like it is already possible but only in case of modding protag looks and animations, not enemies themselves.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes