4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
can we actually defeat the grave keeper? cuz man it took me forever. This guy keeps spawning more zombies n teleport after I hit him a few times :(

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
yes you can, think he takes like 30 hits to go down?

not like thats alot, when you can just smash the atk button. unlike the worm boss :ROFLMAO:
I just hate the fact that the boss teleport n you have to swim through a swam of zombies again, but well at least now I know that I can actually defeat it

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
can we actually defeat the grave keeper? cuz man it took me forever. This guy keeps spawning more zombies n teleport after I hit him a few times :(
You can get him down with him only teleporting once is you also use your MP swing on him.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Ahh yes, just as I remembered how the first game was. MP is limited, melee reach is short, jump distance/height is short, hard to break out once caught. Hard as fuck but very addicting.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
A bit of a shame it was so bad.....could have brought more attention to the games, if it was better......

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
What so bad? Graphic? Gameplay? Animation? Content? This game is one among the best of this type of game (pixel action game), you rarely able to find any game better than this. The only down side is it focus too much on gore other than sex.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
What so bad? Graphic? Gameplay? Animation? Content? This game is one among the best of this type of game (pixel action game), you rarely able to find any game better than this. The only down side is it focus too much on gore other than sex.
We're talking about the poorly animated and directed hentai......

Reactions: am3k
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes