4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Last game had 6 levels and 2 DLC, if he goes back and finishes the 4th dungeon this one will have 5 + whatever dlc comes out, but this game seems more involved and there's the hub area that might have stuff too.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Honestly I just imagined the scenario and missed your reference. Would you mind explaining?
Should probably just let them explain it themselves, but since your just asking about the possible refrence source and I'm familier with it, I think I can explain breifly. (Also because I'm bored and have free time XD).

Basically, Mass effect 2 (video game for xbox 360) had one of it's main plot point being a suicide mission. The npcs tell you the mission is viewed as impossible, and probably everyone will die, so be prepared.

Mass effect 2 gameplay from start to finish pretty much revolves around gathering allies and prepareing for the worst (people dying). So I can see how the scenario with the sisters being gathered and some surviving can be viewed as a refrence to Mass Effect 2.

EvilKangaroo

Mar 19, 2023
I didn't really enjoy much of the H stuff on the first game, but I am a sucker for this dark and dreary setting these games depict. I enjoy the way this game handles it more, as losing to many of the enemies don't immediately lead to a horrible end for the MC, only if they get ahold of her too many times in a row.

Reactions: Crystal kraken

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I didn't really enjoy much of the H stuff on the first game, but I am a sucker for this dark and dreary setting these games depict. I enjoy the way this game handles it more, as losing to many of the enemies don't immediately lead to a horrible end for the MC, only if they get ahold of her too many times in a row.
Oh i think it will get worse again.
He mentioned something about a dungeon there currently working one having "stages". One where all the sexual stuff is included, the other on seems to be the gore area.
So keep your expectation for that not to high.

EvilKangaroo

Mar 19, 2023
Oh i think it will get worse again.
He mentioned something about a dungeon there currently working one having "stages". One where all the sexual stuff is included, the other on seems to be the gore area.
So keep your expectation for that not to high.
I saw the plans for something like that, yeah, though I didn't interpret it as splitting the entire dungeon up between sexual and gore areas. Thought the way enemies would work would be similar to the gravekeeper. Lose, Leelia (MC) gets fucked, followed up by a button-mashing escape sequence where they'll try to do something nastier.

Last edited:

harpytomboy

Feb 5, 2018
Latest update!

The production of the last boss has started.

We have finally started the production of the last boss.

What we did
Production of enemies for the second half of the last dungeon

We finished making enemies for the second half of the last dungeon.
Since it is easier to produce special enemies in the latter half of the dungeon, the situation of getting hit is also often special.

The specifics are a secret, but “special” here means something supernatural, such as magic, curses, or existence in another dimension.
In other words, paradoxically, a dirty-looking sister with big boobs being raped by a monster is not special; it is normal.

Beginning to create the last boss

As mentioned above, we finally started making the last boss.
We are still in the process of creating the background and organizing the attacks and the effects of being attacked, but I feel that we have finally reached this point.

I am still skipping dungeon D and adding more events other than dungeons, so this is not the end of the project.

Enemy implementation

The implementation of the second half of the last dungeon, which is being done by engineer Mi-kun, has been caught up with a lot.
I think the enemies we created this time will be working by the time of the next article.
Although not directly related to the implementation, we are also having the songs moved little by little in between.

What you have drawn

The wipes are also a delightful gem.
The swamp is a bit on the quiet side when you look at it now because it's the first dungeon, so I'm hoping to eventually utilize Hill a bit more as a different quest or enemy along the way.

Final musings

Alleys between houses are still nice.
The town also expands from the trial version.

That's all for this time.
See you soon!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes