4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Is anyone else unable to make it full screen? The usual Alt+Enter or f4 shortcuts aren't working, and I couldn't find a menu option. And while I'm at it, does the demo have a proper end or does it just not let you go further after a certain point? Couldn't move any further right after a while

Reactions: Playfulpetfox

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah tbh if they have more cultist-like enemies I'll be down. What are the odds that this demo is all the content they have as opposed to a snippet of a larger amount of progress they already made?
The former since they have been posting their progress constantly and everything is in the demo so far. It's the same as the original since the programer is working full time to put in as fast as the artist can draw them.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Are there any H scenes that don't make you feel like a monster? Or are all of them her getting fucked while being eaten?
She's not actually being eaten alive while being raped. You don't really see both happen at the same time. Even the first game separates gore and sex into different scenes. The vore is probably more in line with what you're thinking.

obake

Oct 4, 2017
can't run this with lutris, stuck on title screen
Edit:
Can run this but my gpu will be fried at the rate it's going, cant even get a 24 fps on this one

Last edited:

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
now if it isn't sinisistar! the first one, while it had plenty of great h-scenes and was overall extremely visually pleasing, was atrocious in terms of actual gameplay. thank god it was short. i hope the controls are more bearable in this one, seems promising

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes