VN - Ren'Py - Sins of lust [v0.1] [Satisfaction 3D Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

pastera

A game with a good base but that skips the good part.
    So the story is standard, the boy has a hormone problem and needs to cum two times a day and the mom will be responsible for making him cum.

Almost everything about the game is quite good. The mom is looks really good (the other girls are not in the game yet), the renders are also good, the english is too and the scenes flow quite well.
    And of course you can change the relationshp to mom and son as it obviously should be.

But the dev skips the good part. The best part in incest games (for me at least) is the chase and how you corrupt the mom and sisters to do your biding. That's all skipped with a few renders and lines to go straight to the sex part. It's a shame. It might please those that hate waiting or developpement though.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Woodywood03_e

The game is not what it seems, yeah... you can change the reasonships on the game but the game doesn't start it out. That is why I said, poor. But if I find anything new with the game, I will change my score.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wizogames

Is it just me, or is this just a copy-paste job of the game Lust Guide? Even some of the preview images are literally the exact same thing. Lust Guide was pretty good, ticked a few of my kinks, but story was meh. I don't have an issue with recycling of characters between games, but like... using the exact same renders? Really?

A word of warning because I've seen it before: lazy development makes for boring games at best, pointless games at worst. This has all the telltale signs, even if I did somewhat like the first game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

VERSION: 0.1
    SUMMARY: Good start, but not exceptional and only serves as fap material, nothing that can illicit a response from your actual brain, only lizard brain :p

PROS:
    1. Relationship can be changed between MC & "teacher"
    2. Models are decent albeit have a look of a game that came out a few years ago IMO.
    3. Writing and structure are simple and acceptable.
    CONS:
    1. While the models look good, the design and feel of the game in terms of looks are a bit older, more basic than some of the better looking content here. Not a con per say, but definitely a disadvantage.
    2. Animations are very basic and there is only one which is barely worth mentioning.
    3. Story is old as the hills, its been done before, many times, its kinda annoying when there is so little creativeness going on, at least be a bit more original
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    4. Tied to point 2 above, story just is total horseshit and while this is a game, I personally do not like complete nonsense
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    5. Characters are shallow and the idea of the "mother" losing her inhibitions to MC sexual advances is bullshit simply because that implies she had any to begin with. The entire premise is illogical.
    TLDR: Nonsense, I would suggest just creating a sci-fi game where anything is possible and humans have moved beyond the concepts and social structures of today's age. At least then your bullshit could make sense in a nonsensical way .

EXTRA: if this is all new to the developer then kudos for a good attempt and doing some solid work. But its also just to much bullshit that has been done too many times already. IMO you are trying to get into an over-saturated market. Fresh ideas, perspectives, new tech, designs, models and such will work better in this instance. People that have exceptional design, graphic and art skill get away with a bit more IMO due to creating decent fap material, others need to work hard at characters, story and narrative to be more successful.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

a pleasant game the game has a good plot the characters are good, the game is much more pleasant than the original in general, the game develops well, let's see what happens next and how it will differ from the original of the game itself in general, good luck