VN - Ren'Py - Sins of the Father [v0.8.1] [Kaffekop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Evan Treborn

I really like that Game, the Intro is really Great. The Story is so rousing at the beginning when the Girls fall in this deep Hole of grief. I also like the new Girls, especially the Twins.
    I look forward to the next Updates and hope the Story stays Exciting.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

verzauberung

v0.03
    i wanted to like this game, but it literally killed my faptop. this version is close to unplayable because of bugs. often times the game crashes when saving or it takes 2 min to save. the current version of this game iS NOT WORTH PLAYING! WASTE OF TIME.

so i loaded this game up, all happy having a great mood because i was about to fap (or so i thought). but holy shit was the start of this game a boner killer wtf. that was some depressing emo shit, for sure not something i want when i wanna wank. dont get me wrong story and writing arent bad, but i just dont understand how the start of this game helped make this game "sexy" or made the player horny or anything like that. also lol at weed rehab.

later on the game became a basic incest story game. many of the girls are really hot, but not 10/10. lots of content but not a lot of hcontent yet. mc is ok but acts like a beta cuck sometimes, kinda annoying. i think the game has different routes, but thanks to bugs i obv didnt replay this buggy piece of shit. the sex scenes were good, but nothing special. they were fapable, but not a good fap imo.

game has potential, girls are hot, but the story could go full retard mode. it already is on the verge of being too corny and cringy and being a huge turnoff for many players.
  3. T
    5.00 star(s)

Thialf

Review v. 0.03:

I like this game. The renders and models are excellent. The story telling is also excellent. It's a "real" VN in the sense that you follow the story and do not need to do grinding for stats or money. There is no repetion of events or scenes. The game does give you several choices, the outcome of which may not always be immediately obvious, but which do have a impact on further story progression.

The game is made in Unity, which gives it a very polished feel. However, the downside of this is that some controls are not yet implemented, such as a roll-back function or a skip text function. This makes saving before choices quite important. If the dev can change it, this game would be nearly perfect, but because I have enough faith in the dev, I already gave it 5 stars.

Edit: v0.6: The game is now in Ren'py which invalidates my comments regarding the engine. The story branches quite a bit and has several unexpected plot twists and unintended outcomes. Highly recommended! I already gave it 5 stars, but if it were possible to give 6 I would do so for sure!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ataios

A rather typical game of it's kind without major flaws but without great highlights either. It has fairly good artwork, especially the mom is hot. The protagonist is a little too young for my taste but fortunately at least not child-like. For further updates I hope the developers expands an the corruption theme, maybe adding some bdsm/domination and lesbian scenes, e.g. one of the sisters fucking mom with a strap-on or something like that.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(12/19/2017 - Original Review - v0.01.1)

This VN/Game is a bit short but has a really good prologue... It is another family sex themed corruption type VN/Game, which is so darn prevalent in a lot of these newer erotic VN/Games...

The visuals are really good, especially since it's using the Unity engine... The characters are well done, and don't look like a bunch of unrealistic super models, except maybe for the lawyers secretary... I really hate it when VN's over use pre-generated super model forms and poses in their vn/games, but this one, so far, doesn't seem to be going down that over-used and unrealistic route... Don't get me wrong, the characters in this one are fairly attractive, but look more natural, which I always prefer to overly-sexualized super models (both male and female)... The backdrops all look very unique... The interface is really nice as well, even though the text for the Info screen button (in the upper left corner) could be a bit bigger or at least easier to read... It has a menu button in the form of a cog in the upper right corner, with several save slots, which I absolutely love, and don't see that often in Unity based VN/Games... The buttons for choices are a bit dark, and you can't really make them out too well until you hover the mouse over each one, so that might need some re-adjusting...

The script for the most part is constructed very well, with only a few spelling and grammar errors... The prologue (although a bit dark and made me a bit mad and a bit sad for what happens) was pretty good, and was a great introduction into the basic plot of the story... The story progressed well with only having a prologue and 1 chapter, but it did give you the sense of how the mechanics of the VN/game worked... There is a bit of a mystery to the main plot, with the money used to build the new home... Based on the main menu screen as well as other elements revealed in chapter 1, there appears to be a almost mystical element to how the story will progress, but the mystery only deepens as well... There is an element of this VN having a corruption game to it, although not sure 100% how that will play out, as it almost feels like the protagonist is being pushed to look but not touch, in order to build up sexual energy... What this energy will be used for, besides accessing dream content, is really not clear yet in this build... There is enough story and mystery to tantalize readers into coming back for more...

Overall, I like the mystery and main plot, and the dialogue/monologue is not bad either, so I'm definitely hooked on the story... So far it is definitely a more creative twist than i first thought, with the look but don't touch element, especially when the overused family sex element seems present... But this visual novel is also very early into development, and there really is no telling how things will ultimately play out... There is definitely a mystery and mystical feel to this VN... I look forward to checking back on it a little further into development, to see if it continues to be as good as it currently shows the potential to be... Only time will tell...

(01/21/2018 - Review Update - v0.02)

In this latest update you find out a bit more about the mystical part of this story, even though it is still unclear what type of VN/game this will be... I'm still leaning towards a corruption/relationship sort of feel due to the stats each character has... You also meet some neighbors in the form of a woman and her two 18 year old twins, who are also women... The protagonist obviously gets very turned on, very quickly by all the beautiful women... The models of all the characters are all very well done, even though the trend seems to be leaning towards super hot models, which although they look sexy, I hope it isn't the trend, as the real world isn't filled with super models for real... Have to wait and see, if any further characters also follow the same pattern...

There is a bit of teasing with some visuals, that makes you wonder how many subplots this story plans to have... Like finding out about the younger sisters sexual preferences, and finding her spooning with her older sister in bed after being told a horrible story about the land their house is on...

Overall, I still like the story so far, but I hope it doesn't become melodramatic or over the top with negative things happening to the protagonists family that the protagonist can't control or stop... Thus far it is primarily playing out like a visual novel, but with the characters having different stats, I suspect the possibility of some grinding elements eventually being introduced... Which I don't mind, as long as story elements continue to be dominant... Only time will tell, as for right now it still feels like current content is mostly a long and well developed introduction... I will check back with this VN/game at a later date to see if it continues to be intriguing and fun to read...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

sithlordo66

man this was fantastic! your writing is leagues above the usual stuff. a few hings tho. 1. am i the only person tat thought midichlorians/force when spirit chick was explaining the energy? 2. Marijuana is not physically addictive only psychologically soyou wouldn't go through a rehab facility. you would probably go see a psychiatrist. 3. its a small thing but allowing us to change the MCs name would help a bit with immersion. All in all great job ad ill be definitely keeping my eye on future updates!