lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something.

I have seen Tyron speak to Emily at 19:00 and according to the guide posted on this thread the next step towards the brothel is to speak to Tyron but I can't speak to him.

If I go to the back of the alley straight away he is not here.
If I pay 20$ to Candy he is there but I can't interact with him in any way (neither before or after the BJ scene).
And if I try to give 80$ to candy, she tells me it's not a good idea.

I don't know if stats mater but mine are massage 100, comunication 61 and sex 30.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
except that the red bar is too low for the threat
I always start interrogations by clicking the girl, then the pictures on the wall and converse, then threaten to beat them and then ask how many items they've stolen. Proceed from there - works every time for me.

Reactions: inconnuG

KevinCross

Sep 16, 2017
After I do the sunbathing thing. I don't get this scene. She said she doesn't want to go topless. Am I doing something wrong? SS96.jpg

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
After I do the sunbathing thing. I don't get this scene. She said she doesn't want to go topless. Am I doing something wrong? View attachment 2118196
When she tells you that she doesn't want to go topless there should be a message in the top left corner of the screen telling you that you need a certain amount of communication XP, if I remember corectly it's 50 XP.
You might also need Emily love points to be high enough.

Shimakaze223

May 4, 2022
scissor : 1st try => It's too risky

at dinner => conversation => convince her to stop wearing pantyhose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scissor => 2nd try => you can use the scissors
SIR i still stucked at I just finished Massege books at this conversetion,should i have to keep doing that(massege tutorial) or It is a bug ?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You guys are great, I never got the mouse controls to keep from spinning with the lightest touch and movement is just walking straight with no speed control.

spinning.gif

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
When she tells you that she doesn't want to go topless there should be a message in the top left corner of the screen telling you that you need a certain amount of communication XP, if I remember corectly it's 50 XP.
Yes you need 50 affection points with her, but I'm stuck at 45 and no actions can give me the 5 points I need, I tried everything but nothing work

KevinCross

Sep 16, 2017
I've got 100% communication and 95 Emily love points so I don't see what's the problem.
And one more thing. I don't get the scene anymore where she's passed out on the sofa. Do I have a corrupt file or something?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes