.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I am playing this for free so first. Thanks for making this good game, but please, add more mom content.
I want to donate for you right now but i don't have visa, so maybe 3 or 4 years i will. Hope you enjoy your day and stay healthy. Sorry for bad gramma
I think the game might just about be finished by then.

I'm sorry dev, I'm just kidding.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Wow i don't believe finally some Emily scenes like real ones not just touching xD , Just give the people what they want like more scenes for Emily you will go long way trust me.. well cuz we can now like go outside of house you can add like sneak peek trough the window option too.

Reactions: Painfoler

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Wow i don't believe finally some Emily scenes like real ones not just touching xD , Just give the people what they want like more scenes for Emily you will go long way trust me.. well cuz we can now like go outside of house you can add like sneak peek trough the window option too.
Sneek peek option will be cool, but....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like progress with Olivia maybe :) of course more scenes and poses for Emily. ;) (y)
I still belive that one day you can change poses in action :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiSlaves

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
How do I get massage to 40? i read all 3 books and it's capped at 39? I tried the spa, but i get no exp from massages, is it bugged or am I missing something?

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
How do I get massage to 40? i read all 3 books and it's capped at 39? I tried the spa, but i get no exp from massages, is it bugged or am I missing something?
Ask Emily to help practising massage in the evening diner time. Just tell her that you finished all books and want job ;)
You need find hiden sposts (differen animation) so use manual masage speed 2 no more then you find triger . Try look Help in Journal. Or manual here ;) Link

Last edited:

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I feel like now that we can finally have sex with Emily (consensually since there's also the grope scene), the next thing that "should" be on the update should be the interrogation job. I'd also like to know what we do with the criminal's phone since there's not really a use for it and we can't check it for evidence or for blackmail against them. Maybe more to do at the brothel since some of the customers keep asking for the club. Also a light update to previous scenes, like when Emily accepts helping us when we "forget" to close the bedroom door. Instead of finishing in her hands, depending on if she's giving head or possibly now that sex could be an option after you unlock the massage sex scene, more climax options like facial or swallow for head and possibly finish outside or inside if sex is made a new choice, since she's not really our mom.

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
ahh thanks mate will try that.
Don't forget to have lotion in your inventory or the option might not be available during the dinner conversation. You don't have to use the lotion at any time during the massage, so it helps save your money until you can unlock the spa as a job.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
for those of u stuck at 70 90 or 80 affection trying to get to 100 just do the massage scene fill the love bar up twice, i was at 70 repeated it 3 times got 30 affinity points from it its that easy ...no need to beg for sves yall

Reactions: nweramma

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
full save 8.32

and crack for vip version is here (only windows x64) :

Crack :

run crack as administrator, find folder game, use crack, close crack, run game, go to computer u have access to cheats

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes