gyasuddeen2

Dec 29, 2020
Massaging is actually quite easy. Icons tell you which muscles is the one you need to work on, so basically need to do a manual check first and then just finish with the automatic.

Can't remember exactly which button it is (been a while since I played), but try alt or ctrl. A huge help to finding the spots you can message or interact (if using an item) during the actions.

i know how to find the spot but until how long i need to massage.n what speed ?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Despite all the jank, I kinda love this game. I wish the massaging was a bit easier since you can rub all over and still miss muscles somehow.
IIRC the sore muscles can only be done with lvl0-2 massage speed.

So basically you just need to check every possible area at lvl2; if none of the icons are blinking, cancel and try the next one.

Reactions: Painfoler

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
V0.8.32 was just recently released for high-tier patrons. Previews on his Discord looks to be updates for the brothel.
Sins info goes publick in Discord hope devs will not be angry ;)

SPOILER_SS137.jpg SPOILER_SS139.jpg SPOILER_SS141.jpg

Exciting Updates Await!!

Ethan, has now established an office at the [Banging paradise]. This office serves as the hub for conducting in-depth interviews with potential hires. During these interviews, players will be able to evaluate the sexual skills and beauty of a each girl before taking a final decision,
this is a crucial factors that directly impact business income. Remember, higher skill and beauty ratings translate to greater profitability for your business.

But that's not all! As the game progresses, players will gain the ability to invite their working staff to his office. This opens up a range of possibilities, including offering gifts, terminating contracts, or discussing salary raises...

In addition, The BDSM Club Unlocks in the Next Update! While we're keeping the club's secrets hidden for now, anticipate an entirely fresh experience.

Kindly
-Xtreamteam

P.S Post was in January 25
1st of February Patreon only build of Sinstory V0.8.32 .

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes