Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
This game is coming on slowly but its okay. One thing that would have been good as well I am no Developer or anything it would have been greater on sex if you could move you key board keys up and down for movement would have been nice with some sounds would have been great

Reactions: sudda123

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
This game is coming on slowly but its okay. One thing that would have been good as well I am no Developer or anything it would have been greater on sex if you could move you key board keys up and down for movement would have been nice with some sounds would have been great
Absolutely! The idea of adding WASD movement has been widely discussed in our community lately, and it's definitely on our radar. We're taking it very seriously and have been doing some testing.
It's highly likely that we'll include WASD movement in future versions of the game.

Jul 20, 2019
=> click My Toturail # 1 => scroll down to => +
realation positve.jpg
realations with
show in the spoiler =>
Emily (mom)
(max. so far 90)

clicl => My Toturail Part 3 show in the spoiler => @ the spa center and show there in the spoiler of => the spa office

don't fart during a massage at the spa
your boss jenny is watching you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What should be done for Jenny to enter the massage room?

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
mother-son content was brought to a fait accompli with insufficient dialogues and reached its conclusion very quickly. If the game was rebuilt and had more dialogue and interaction, a quality similar to The Twist could be achieved.

fredo321

Aug 23, 2021
Sorry but with the Step-mom for me, as many, its a No Go for launch this game....
Better close my "step-Computer", taking my "step-key" and drive my "step-car" to run away from this :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Balial42 and kemcbg
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes