kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
Well, I'm guessing that future updates this game won't work on my computer!
He's pretty weak T.T
But, I strongly believe that the producer will only increase the size of the game, it shouldn't weigh more, right?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
horrifying art work, one to many unpalatable tags. game placed on ignore. Sorry not my cup of tea, but good luck anyways.

DemiTape

Apr 7, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this? I have no idea how to increase my skills nor really know how to progress to other characters in the game. Also there doesn't seem to be a real way to earn money at home unless you steal money from the purse or ask for it, which isn't a lot. Is this gonna change in the future so that we don't sit in the house passing time?

Reactions: Stripes001

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
We need a hero with a full save , because theres no game guide and ppl just stuck or bored of grinding stuff

Reactions: alin20

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
We need a hero with a full save , because theres no game guide and ppl just stuck or bored of grinding stuff
if you have an old save you can repair it and continue your progress.
you just need to copy save(1/10).bin from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V.....
to the newest version folder, then in-game you open the options menu and repair the file

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Went inside her room while she was doing her exercises at 6:00 am to install the camera. Closed the door so i won't get caught. Now i can't get out of the room because the door is locked by key. Who locked the door with a key? It sure as hell wasn't me. And i'm pretty sure it wasn't her either since she's busy stretching. How do i get out of the room now? XtreamAnim

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Went inside her room while she was doing her exercises at 6:00 am to install the camera. Closed the door so i won't get caught. Now i can't get out of the room because the door is locked by key. Who locked the door with a key? It sure as hell wasn't me. And i'm pretty sure it wasn't her either since she's busy stretching. How do i get out of the room now? XtreamAnim
the is a bug so for now reload the game, and we will fix it, thnx for the report

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
even with a full save, youd still have to grind through the massage mini games, which is where most of the game content currently is. you can use cheat engine to skip all of the actual stat grinding, but its honestly not worth it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Over one year in and there's still almost no sexual content.
This happens often with realtime 3D games. The thing is, it's not really hard to make a game with nudity in 3D these days, either using Unreal or Unity.
The hard part comes when you have to make and bake animations and also adapt the standard 3D characters to include vaginas etc, and make them morphable. This requires a bit more than an amateur developer who knows half of what he's doing.

I'm still in the contemplating/planning phase for a project myself and the big hurdle is really to make good looking characters with resizable tits and morphable (animatable) vaginas and assholes, boob jiggling physics and good looking hair.

If someone was to make a repository of characters including all these things, I'm sure they would make a ton of money on small-time developers doing a hobby project.

Reactions: Stripes001

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
XtreamAnim - would you mind not renaming every minor and patch version of your game in Unity (e.g. "SinStory V0.3.22")?

The way you do it, we can't simply overwrite your old game data which is kind of a drag, and it makes no sense to do this in Unity development-wise.

Also, have your really had 22 bugfixes of v0.3???

Trollgroll1

Jun 7, 2021
I'm sorry to report another translation bug.
Email bug.png
But I'll be happy to let you know if I find more bugs. Because I'm from Germany. I notice things like that.
but the game is a lot of fun. A big thank you to the developers.

I can speak English, but you'd rather play in your mother tongue

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes