panalok

Jul 1, 2017
I really liked this game. I think the massage part is really well done. The hand movements on the body and the feedback from the NPC models is really great. The interogation scenes are nice too, though I couldn't figure out if I can do anything else than threaten, ask questions, and tell the subject to remove clothes so I can search those.
What I find a little annoying though is the interaction menu. You scroll through it using the mousewheel and it works but I think it would be easier to use a context menu especially when it comes to the "use item" menu. It always pops up when you're scrolling and you have to close it before you can continue scrolling.
Things like massage lotion or suncreme shouldn't dissapear from the item menu if you use them. If you pour the whole tube on your mom she'd probably be pissed :)

You may also want to implement a hint system of some kind. A lot of times I just tried out every possible action in order to progress because I couldn't figure it out naturally. I mean, I like these kind of "puzzles" but not if I have to redo them over and over again.
There also seems to be a bug with the Inventory when you have too many items at once. Once I bought everything from the sex shop (yeah I cheated for money) the feather and the massage lotion no longer showed up. If you try to buy them again the game tells you that you already have this item.

The thing I coudn't figure out entirely is the balance on the massage system. The green bar seems to indicate the velocity or intensity of your movements. If you crank that up even slightly too high you will screw up the massage session. Maybe you could make that a little more forgiving to the player. In order to progress you have to be really slow and carefull. While that may seem realistic it takes quite a lot of time to get anywhere.
I am also not sure if I figured out the the little symbols to the right of the npc stimulation meter correctly. They seem to indicate the number of secondary actions available for the current npc.
The next thing I could't figure out is the "getting mom drunk" mechanic. Sometimes you actively have to feed her the whisky and sometimes she lies half dead on the couch without you doing anything. After a certain time or action she seems to stop doing it completely.

You may also want to hide the actions that are not yet implemented. For example: You finally get to the point where you can ask the mom npc to remove panties just to realize that it's not implemented yet. That's super frustrating and will probably annoy more people than archieving anything else.

Anyways, I think it's a great game and something really different for a change. It is however sometimes simply too punishing.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm sorry to report another translation bug.

But I'll be happy to let you know if I find more bugs. Because I'm from Germany. I notice things like that.
but the game is a lot of fun. A big thank you to the developers.

I can speak English, but you'd rather play in your mother tongue
You're talking about a translation bug but you're attaching a screenshot of the original English email which, to my knowledge, doesn't really contain serious grammatical or spelling errors.

What I think though is that the email says that you don't have the skills for the job but on the other hand, you could be a fit for future job openings which DOES IMPLY that you HAVE the skills for the job. The last bit of the mail has to be removed because it makes no f****ng sense.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
The background is black when I press start the game. :cry:
this looks like a graphics issue

cooperdk
1.wish you good luck with your game.
2.we are working on a new script that will automatically find your previous save file, then fix it, then add it to the new save folder and you'll find it (repaired) on the loading screen
3.actually the game version is v0.3.22.387 (22) stands for small updates
4.what i understood from Trollgroll1 is that the e-mail isn't translated (we'll check it out)

panalok
thnx for this detailed feedback ;
1.we are working on a game help page that you'll find on the journal, it includes a detailed description of the mechanics of each job, it will also include the walkthrough and how to gain more xp for each skill and how to gain relation score
2.there's a bug with the items ID from the cheat menu we'll fix it asap
3.we are trying to adjust the [use selected] action, (we also don't like the inventory window to pop out like that) but until now we couldn't find something better.
4.hiding the actions that are not implemented yet is something we are considering

what is the 3th "story"? how can I unlock this one?
the 3rd story is with candy and tyron (you need to go to the alley)

what can I do in interrogation i cant body search or nothing how too do it?
ask her to change her pose the use the [touch] action

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Kapitannasty

Feb 18, 2022

cooperdk
2.we are working on a new script that will automatically find your previous save file, then fix it, then add it to the new save folder and you'll find it (repaired) on the loading screen
4.what i understood from Trollgroll1 is that the e-mail isn't translated (we'll check it out)

panalok
1.we are working on a game help page that you'll find on the journal, it includes a detailed description of the mechanics of each job, it will also include the walkthrough and how to gain more xp for each skill and how to gain relation score
3.we are trying to adjust the [use selected] action, (we also don't like the inventory window to pop out like that) but until now we couldn't find something better.
4.hiding the actions that are not implemented yet is something we are considering

ask her to change her pose the use the [touch] action
I strip her and have her face the wall cant touch her anywhere!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017

cooperdk

panalok

I'm talking about the last one in the list

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
It's nice that the biggest instructions for this game are just pictures from the first page. Some things I wouldn't have thought of if I hadn't seen it there. Properly positioned MC, correctly rotated person on the chaise and having the right tool selected + finding that one pixel where I activate the action.
I would appreciate if someone could describe other options of what can be done. And especially a guide to interrogating people in the shop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
This thing made my computer fart. It even made noise and the room smells of burning. Horrible.

Lost my nose hairs.
sorry for your nose hair :LOL:,
can you please share with me the Player.log at C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.3.22

lyglygly try to ask her to change her pose or try using items from your inventory

Kapitannasty the current version of that job is V0.2 and it is for testing purposes, so if you don't find an action don't bother searching, it just don't exist

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
This thing made my computer fart. It even made noise and the room smells of burning. Horrible.

Lost my nose hairs.
Hi friend if you have a bad gpu with low vram like 2/4 when you play game that have inpact on gpu you can manually tweak you're fan speed which results in lower heat on gpu, hope this helps you.
But if you don't want that you can just lower graphic settings or the resolution of the game.

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
How do you evolve the sexual experience? footjob doesn't work anymore, masturbates in front of the TV doesn't give any more points, bj from the woman from the alley either, I'm stuck at 15%, what else can I do to increase the points?

faba

Jun 2, 2017
This happens often with realtime 3D games. The thing is, it's not really hard to make a game with nudity in 3D these days, either using Unreal or Unity.
The hard part comes when you have to make and bake animations and also adapt the standard 3D characters to include vaginas etc, and make them morphable. This requires a bit more than an amateur developer who knows half of what he's doing.

I'm still in the contemplating/planning phase for a project myself and the big hurdle is really to make good looking characters with resizable tits and morphable (animatable) vaginas and assholes, boob jiggling physics and good looking hair.

If someone was to make a repository of characters including all these things, I'm sure they would make a ton of money on small-time developers doing a hobby project.
What engine are you planing to use?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Lost my nose hairs.
First time I launched this game my PSU had a hard reset, it's because the main menu and game has no frame limit.
Ie, you system is attempting to run infinite frames.

I've mentioned this to xtream in this thread, no response.

Solution for now is to run RivaTuner in the background, and add a frame limit rule to the .exe launcher.
You can also do this with Nvidia control panel I think.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Devs if you read this, please put some indicator for massage game and in general, like when you switch to "touch" highlight the zone that can be touched and same with other features like grab, move, kiss, etc...

Same for interrogation etc

I think this would make the game a bit less painful

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes