nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Any plans on letting us change the name of the MC or even the step mom?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Any plans on letting us change the name of the MC or even the step mom?
Actually this function isn't available, we'll maybe add it on V1 of sinstory, cuz now we think that it's more important to concentrate on the main story

contrabandido

Aug 15, 2019
For everyone's reference on how to save, its actually in the Esc button where you can also find load game, restart and exit back to main menu. But note that the SAVE option will only appear after you have unzipped the stepmom's dress from the beginning, go out of the room and then skip an hour. You should now find it there.

Reactions: mjapper

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Fuck, i need walkthrough as well... I took the towel from the bathroom and the mc wont move at all...

Last edited:

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Same am i bugging out every day is day 1 massage 20% cant get a job massage emili holly fuck are the mechanics shit found only one muscle that need massage when you ask emily where it hurts she says everywhere.

Reactions: sean wells

exter

May 29, 2017
I get a blackscreen when i save with only the orange mouse pointer being left. Clicking anything doesn't help and when i try to load the save file, everything stays black.

Besides that, this needs more hints on what to do and a bigger area for the highlights. As in when i have to click the door right in the beginning, only a small corner at the top right seems to react and advance the scene. But maybe that is a problem with the resolution? Which i can't change since the options button does not work. Also, please make dialouges advance faster, as well as the "are you 18" button in the beginning.

Edit: another bug i've found, when you advance by one hour while she has changed into the towl to take a shower, her hair are suddenly gone and don't come back.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The image in the OP made me naturally look for the urination tag, but I didn't see it?

sean wells

May 17, 2017
im just not understanding massage mechanics, i use lotion first and then i click areas where i see the thing above tha arrow key while moving positions and techniques then nothing. This sucks

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes