alin20

Jul 12, 2017
patreon its the team who create the game,and plus some games are fulll and you must pay or suport them to create more games, instead the public builds are only a demo of the game, a part of game if you like.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Can someone finally answer the question what is different between patreon and public builds?
hi, we have already replied to this question, and the only difference is that we release an update for patrons before we release a public version + tier2/3 patrons can access an in-game cheat menu, i see many people saying that patreon version is not like the public one, it's not true it's the same game

It's not about the bugs man, it's about the lack of development of the MAIN story, you can't really do nothing with Emily.

I just wish the dev actually focused on the main story, on Emily, since it's also what everyone wants.
Emily is not the main story, but we saw that many people wants more content with Emily so we'll try to focus more on that

jjojjoo

May 28, 2018
hi new play first bravo for the job little question how we do to raise the charism and intelligence desolate for my English rotten

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Have now gotten stuck inside Emily's room at 7 AM (on a Tuesday, if that matters)...
we have done tests for each hour of the week, this should be fixed by the next update, if you still encounter any other bug let us know and we'll fix it, thnx for reporting

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
we have done tests for each hour of the week, this should be fixed by the next update, if you still encounter any other bug let us know and we'll fix it, thnx for reporting
I want to say that you are still great and I like your game, your idea. Everyone came here for incest, so they are waiting for you to continue this topic)We will be waiting for new updates and improvements, the main thing is that they are more often

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes