Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone willing to provide their Saves? My old saves all boot up to a black screen. Really don't want to have to grind from scratch again to get back to the newer content.
You don't even need to grind on this game. Just download cheat engine and you can have money, skills and what not within seconds :)

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
How do I use these, where do I extract them? what's the cheat engine called, from where do I download it?

Disable your Antivirus Scanner, if you have one. Because it will likely detected as Adware, but that's only from the Installer of this Tool. Just make sure, that you uncheck the Trash(other Software most likely the Adware) from the Installer at the beginning and add it as an exception to your antivirus.

After Install open my or other Tables and open the Game click "Select a Process to open" then open the .exe from the Game keep the List and that should be all, now you can change the Value for Time, Food etc.

Last edited:

King0761

Mar 19, 2019

Disable your Antivirus Scanner, if you have one. Because it will likely detected as Adware, but that's only from the Installer of this Tool. Just make sure, that you uncheck the Trash(other Software most likely the Adware) from the Installer at the beginning and add it as an exception to your antivirus.

After Install open my or other Tables and open the Game click "Select a Process to open" then open the .exe from the Game keep the List and that should be all, now you can change the Value for Time, Food etc.
thanks my dude.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
How do I use these, where do I extract them? what's the cheat engine called, from where do I download it?
Safest way is to get it from cheat engine's Patreon as it has no adverts $2 it will show up as a virus in most antivirus's, so you will have to whitelist it or make it an exception it is not a virus if it is the paid version. If you get the free version, it has malware / cookies as it has to get revenue. It shows up as a virus in any form as it uses hooks to get the info which Windows always shows as a virus it can be, but it definitely is not in this case. There are 1000s of videos on how to use Cheat Engine on YouTube

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Reasonable advice, but it's not actually the installer adware that gets flagged, and it only has adware on free version I mean $2 is a steal for what it does

Reactions: xSetsuna

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hi

@Caesar of the Legion

if you mean massages
in the security office?

these are more of a body search...
touch
(of the upper body front and back side => not naked)
there you can still find stolen stuff => $ $ $
finger
in the mouth you could
also find stolen stuff => $ $ $

undressed clothes
come into your inventory
and you can
browse by clicking
to find more stolen stuff => $ $ $

just to complete it:
for Fun there

read this post

The mobile phone
that you get in your inventory
after which one successfully asked for the mother's number

plays a role in later versions of the game => more fun ? a tricycle ? we must wait

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

english is not my first language
Save game location Windows=> C:\Users\UserName\appdata\locallow\xtreamanim
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some Itmes:
access to the computer sex shop => click

bikini => NO BIKINI @ SinStory V0.3.41 it comes in a later version

condoms => you can do nothing @ SinStory V0.3.41 it comes in a later version

mobile phone => what you can get at interrogation room : bodysearch => you can do nothing @ SinStory V0.3.41 it comes in a later version

dildos => computer Sex shop => you can do nothing @ SinStory V0.3.41 it comes in a later version

bird feather => find it at home outside by the sun loungers on ground => Special actions in Spa (scroll here down)

empty bottle => look around at => the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch (scroll here down)

cucumber => cucumber find it : kitchen => fridge => the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch (scroll here down)

scissor => you can find it on the vanity table on Emily's room (partentsroom) => the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch (scroll here down)

sunscreen / sunblocker => Computer E- Shop => you need it for this klick + a good realation with emily (mom)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
!!!!!!!!!!!!! for "fun" !!!!!!!!!!!
is the heart O meter is the most important

read it first please
Heart O Meter:
Movement speed:
Muscels:
Emily (mom) massage (muscels):

View attachment 1883214 the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch:

WAKE UP O METER / WAKE O MATIC ^^

basic actions : the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch

cucumber : the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch

scissor : the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch

EMPTY BOTTLE - the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch

AT THE SPA: MASSAGE

Special actions in Spa:

Fun in Spa:

interrogation room : bodysearch

!!!! this was the last edit of this post !!!
(I had the luck exactly at the time of the board update
I saved this post and everything got mixed up)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION :
may be for my next bigger post

XP - basics ... and more

massage : XP

Communication : XP

SEX - XP

back alley :

realations :
Super post should defintely be a OP linked post thank you for making the game playable and your extensive walkthrough techniques

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Im getting a bug in wich the game does not display any text
maybe you tried using cheat engine and by mistake you changed the language [integer] ?? otherwise what game language are you using !! if the problem still persist and you need a quick fix, just go back to the options menu and change the language again

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes