psycho91

Oct 12, 2019
you choose the [conversation] interaction action / click on her head and ask Emily to end the massage session
It seems like I am constantly freezing/sticking

A lot of times it is if I click while moving by accident - sometimes I can unstick by pressing Escape/Pause

Some of the animations are rather long - like when you go to turn on/off the computer. it's one thing the first time or two, but after that, could it skip or have the option to skip, maybe?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
It seems like I am constantly freezing/sticking

A lot of times it is if I click while moving by accident - sometimes I can unstick by pressing Escape/Pause

Some of the animations are rather long - like when you go to turn on/off the computer. it's one thing the first time or two, but after that, could it skip or have the option to skip, maybe?
try to lower your graphics if the game freezes, and for the long animation when opening the pc, it has been reported a lot but until now we couldn't find a good way to skip the animation, we'll continue working on it, but we think we'll just add smth like press space bar to skip the animation (while starting the pc) and when shutting it down there will be no animation

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Maybe you can shared changelog public? What new? More content for drunk Emily and brothel gloryhole interaction?
Greetings...
this update is an animation update, in fact every month there will be an animation update, we have spoken to many people about what they want us to focus on, and most of the community wants us to focus on the scenes around the house, especially the scenes with Emily, so this is what we did.
we have updated the scene when Emily's passed out on the sofa, now it includes a second pose for both Emily and Ethan, you just need to fill the heart-o-meter to 100%, once you unlock the second pose you'll unlock some new animations and interaction actions, check the changelog for details.

after that we have made 3 new interaction systems at the glorywall, now you can interact with any of the girls out there, you just need to hire a girl and have fun, this scenes still needs work as for now it's just animations and you wont earn any XP.

we also checked all the C&C of the community and we saw that many people don't like the animation when starting the computer, so we added a skip animation button, also we found some new annoying bugs that we'll try to fix on the next update
CHANGELOG :
  • 5 new interaction actions and 1 new pose for Emily and Ethan (Emily sofa scene)
  • 2 [touch]
  • 1 [finger]
  • 1 [kiss/lick]
  • 2 [use selected] cucumber/dildodot
  • 3 new interaction actions at the glorywall including
  • 2 [fuck]
  • 1 [kiss/lick]
  • Added a skip animation button while opening the computer
  • removed sneak peak on Ethan bedroom
Bugs fixed :
  • can't reopen inventory if start an interaction action [use selected]
  • fixed when loading a save file stats.load
  • fixed MC invibile mesh while taking a shower (thnx to alin20)
  • fixed female hair color match
  • minor bug fixes
What's next? :
On the next update we are still hesitating between 2 scenes, the one at the shower, or when Emily is having a sunbath, we can promise only one scene for the next update, because we want to have time to check again our bugs list and to fix as much as we can, we also will work more on the 3 new interaction systems at the glorywall

if there's anything else you want to see on the next update, do not hesitate to share with us your idea

Kind regards,
-Xtreamteam

freeforyou

Oct 30, 2017
Well, perhaps it's to much for currently phase of the game, but i would love to see some interaction with a hot girl that happens to recently moved in 'our' neighborhood. A house 'next' to ours, where i can visit her(also i can invite her to my house), maybe i can tell her what a great masseur i'm and show her some 'tricks' while i massage her.
some innocent thoughts from me :)

Also more content, like more possitions and more locations to play with girls, while i'm the security agent.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
try to lower your graphics if the game freezes, and for the long animation when opening the pc, it has been reported a lot but until now we couldn't find a good way to skip the animation, we'll continue working on it, but we think we'll just add smth like press space bar to skip the animation (while starting the pc) and when shutting it down there will be no animation
some situations clog the path finding and no interaction is possible until aborting; clicking on the floor sets walk-to marks but nothing happens. cant even interact with npcs until hitting ESC. I dont think this has much to do with graphics or theres some serious bug in there.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
some situations clog the path finding and no interaction is possible until aborting; clicking on the floor sets walk-to marks but nothing happens. cant even interact with npcs until hitting ESC. I dont think this has much to do with graphics or theres some serious bug in there.
This sounds like a problem with using the integrated graphics to run the game on. It should be much better and responsive when using dedicated graphics like Nvidia or AMD.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This sounds like a problem with using the integrated graphics to run the game on. It should be much better and responsive when using dedicated graphics like Nvidia or AMD.
i dont have an integrated gpu in here.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
i dont have an integrated gpu in here.
Do you have a really old processor? Intel have IGP's since 2010 so if you are running on Core 2 Duo, that could explain the performance issues.

On another note v0.4.31: bug :( the text is not going away and the character model is not sitting on the chair.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Do you have a really old processor? Intel have IGP's since 2010 so if you are running on Core 2 Duo, that could explain the performance issues.

On another note v0.4.31: bug :( the text is not going away and the character model is not sitting on the chair.
its not a performance issue, im running good frames all over. its a code lock.
again: it is not the engine thats malfunctioning, but the control code in the background. I can click anywhere and the marker appears and moves, but nothing happens until i hit escape to break out of whatever function or error there is. the characters keep playing their own idle animations without issue.

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I've been playing for a while and the truth is that the game seems pretty bad to me, first that bug at the beginning, then the candy bug that the first time you pay for it, 99% of the time you can't respond to tyron, then with the mother there is no way forward and the game does not help you shit. someone pass me a save full that I can enjoy some scene of the mother or a guide

bjltyn

May 29, 2020
the computer suddenly turned off while playing because the electricity in the house was turned off after it was turned on, I started the game and got this 1663097442791.png

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes