Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
This game has huge potential and I love playing this game but it has many bugs. Also more and more content with Emily (Step Mother) will be very much appreciated. We need a big update for Emily (Step Mother).

Reactions: Hubo1986

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
What do I do here? what mouse button do push? what does "M" mean? where are instructions?? Screenshot (719).png

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
how does 52k% even work? think someone skipped math classes there
Obviously just copy pasted the results from the poll and it doesn't have a space between the vote count and percentage. Even if that weren't the case, it could have just been exaggerated for effect.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Obviously just copy pasted the results from the poll and it doesn't have a space between the vote count and percentage. Even if that weren't the case, it could have just been exaggerated for effect.
it looked funny, no matter if he just copied it

Reactions: Hubo1986

Abarian

Jun 20, 2019
save (slot 1) files from sinstory v05.14
≈ day 41 ≈ [ sunday : 11:00 (am) ]
in game cheat should be active
(VIPPI content active NO => only the tops for ethan :rolleyes: )
i hope it works​
Aaaand still not working.
Can't interact with her when she is in pool
Journal said: "at dinner, i will try to convince her to start having a sun bathe naked"
But at dinner there is no new conversation, only "Nothing new" without any progress
It's so totally bugged, i don't think that there is realy chance to open all scenes in this version

Last edited:

ADDDEEr

Apr 20, 2021
So I've decided to play this again and it's still the same, the first time I launched it I only got to the warning screen before it crashes. The second launch and so on, it's either a black screen and a crash, or the thing will open a split second then immediately close.

I'm using a laptop, can anyone tell me what's wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vzdr

May 5, 2020
Like the people before me, i have the same problem it either wont load or when it does be stuck on a black screen. Any developers who can help?

mojamaica

Aug 26, 2022
According to the changelog, two new scenes with Emily while watching TV and one with the spa boss, although I haven't unlocked it yet
I did not find any scenes with Emily while watching TV. I did not find any scenes with Emily in this version :confused: :confused:

alfo87

Dec 2, 2020
For the next few updates, what do you want us to focus on ??
  • The brothel
    Votes: 54 8.1%
  • The neighborhood
    Votes: 53 7.9%
  • Scenes with Emily
    Votes: 511 76.4%
  • new job / more interactions on existing jobs
    Votes: 51 7.6%
look at the result

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes