lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Wish Tyron would go away after talking to mom, hes creeping me out and I'm kinda busy here :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liking the game so far though, especially massage sessions.
Hope that in future the massage sex scene with the mom will have more feeling added (dialogue/facial expressions), and a more satisfying conclusion, as others have mentioned. Cheers and goodluck (y)

simplesniko

Mar 1, 2021
I don't know if it is only me or others are having the same issue....but my brothel management app is bugged. My screens for the rooms are not same as shown in the Tutorial 4 or wiki and also I am not able to buy more bedrooms but can hire girls. Also got no maid to hire.....attaching the screens, please let me know what is the issue and is there any fix.

F.Y.I. - I started the new game bcz my first save had lots of bug where I was not able to get the brothel management app even after passing 3 in game days (Tutorial 4 suggests to pass 24h)

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
I don't know if it is only me or others are having the same issue....but my brothel management app is bugged. My screens for the rooms are not same as shown in the Tutorial 4 or wiki and also I am not able to buy more bedrooms but can hire girls. Also got no maid to hire.....attaching the screens, please let me know what is the issue and is there any fix.

F.Y.I. - I started the new game bcz my first save had lots of bug where I was not able to get the brothel management app even after passing 3 in game days (Tutorial 4 suggests to pass 24h)
For me borothel app start work after sleep (just for test new game in v 0.7.27), and i think this job not finnished jet. P.s got same bug with Tyron like in lurkathon post , fixed only after talking with him. Found that in dialogue he asks 6000 $ but for real 600 $. Girl was occupied when i come next day so :unsure: 40 $ for 24h prostitute too cheap :cool:

Reactions: lurkathon

MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
Is there any real sleep sex yet? or still just the anoying scene where your mom lays drunk on the couch and you can only touch her?

Met53

May 17, 2021
Yesterday I setup this game I think I played 2 hours. I liked. Still there is a lot of think for discover. Some times we need some tips but still good

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Is there any real sleep sex yet? or still just the anoying scene where your mom lays drunk on the couch and you can only touch her?
That scene now comes to a 'satisfying conclusion' ;)
Nothing else afaik, although I havent got to brothel stuff yet

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Right then...

So after leaving this for about a year maybe, I have started to see this really now come to life.

The only things I'd like tweaked if this ever reaches the dev, are:

1, Some way to allow the Main C to walk faster. Walking to the house next door is about as dreary as watching paint dry. Its unrealisticly slow.

2, Mods or ways to improve the women's assests so to speak or have more sizes... (little more boobies would be nice)

3, Its a bit harsh on the chap if you reveal your manhood too soon. I litterally had every love heart completed (6 out of 8) and love to the max in all postions, dropped me pants and the girl then said she needed therapy (or wors to that effect). I mean, just a small warning first maybe, or a "are you sure" before doing it maybe too soon?

Could of missed this points if raised ages ago, so appologies if I have.

Great fun though.. made me exercise my massages with my wife thats for sure lol

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes