lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Emily is a central character who plays a crucial role in Sinstory, While we understand the excitement and anticipation to witness the final scenes involving his mother, it's important to maintain the integrity of the narrative and ensure a satisfying overall experience.
Skipping ahead to the last scene would compromise the storyline and may result in a less fulfilling conclusion.
We just updated SinStory to V0.6.34

and here's some screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about adding a footjob with Emily next after that blowjob.

Tbh, I got into this game because I was looking for foot fetish (specifically footjob) content since not too many games, especially 3D interactive games, have it and this game turned out to truly have great potential for some solid foot fetish content. Ofc I know that this game isn't specifically catering to foot fetishists exactly, but if you're not gonna get to the main sex scenes with Emily too soon then it shouldn't hurt to add and cater a little further to other fetishes, especially foot fetishism which is one of the most common sexual fetishes out there. The foot design, from soles to toes, is quite aesthetically pleasing so it'd be a waste not to add further footjob scenes.

With that said, I'd like to suggest a few additional ideas:

- That sneaky footjob at the spa was a good one with a thrilling element to it. Too bad you can't finish by cumming on the soles, BUT perhaps you could add more to that scene by including a transition into a full front footjob once the woman's erotic bar is full and when the player chooses the choice "Yeah, it's my dick" when the woman questions the player. (The choice "Yeah, it's my dick" would only cause her to run away if her bar isn't full.)

- It would be a foot fetishist's dream come true, or at least mine, if the player could interact with Emily's feet when she's drunk asleep. Foot worshipping and a side position footjob at best (with the player sitting on the sofa). Another thrilling event for foot fetishism.

Reactions: XtreamAnim

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Am I mistaken here, or is there no additional content with Emily? It seems that I'm apparently missing some details or something, as the content available does not seem to extend beyond what was available before?

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Am I mistaken here, or is there no additional content with Emily? It seems that I'm apparently missing some details or something, as the content available does not seem to extend beyond what was available before?
In this update, Emily have blowjob content in MC's room. To get this scene, the MC have to masterbate in his room by opening his room's door.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I can't fuck in the spa, I get her to take off her bra and panties and unbutton my pants, but when I get in the position to fuck, I only get the icon of a penis but nothing else

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
I can't fuck in the spa, I get her to take off her bra and panties and unbutton my pants, but when I get in the position to fuck, I only get the icon of a penis but nothing else
"you can't get more XP sex" i have 10 and I don't know how to get more
answers like the following
you will find there : click => My Tutorail # 1 (look in the spoilers)

it's better first
that she changes her position
before you her undresses
then you have more options
that you can refill haert O meter
or she dont want to move

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Can a kind sole please share the free download link of the present V 6.66 version, so that other non Patreon lovers of this game can also have the privilege to play this latest version of this game. Thanks in Advance to the HERO who will help us.

Reactions: Aioria619 and fa241
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes