yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinStory-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
this is the forth time ive given this one a shot and now this is the 4th time i say this one is actual hot garbage. the sandbox like nature doesnt compliment a fap game lucky mark is an example of this. go try to play that without any walkthrough or mod. i wish devs would understand this reality and stop making sandbox like things. i refuse to call this a game because that would imply it being fun. do you know how hard you have to fail to make something that makes fapping not fun?
Around 99.86% of all "adult games" on this site are either in Kinetic Novel or Visual Novel format.

So if you just want to spam left-click to jump from scene to scene, or hold down CTRL... nobody is stopping you from "playing" those instead?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Around 99.86% of all "adult games" on this site are either in Kinetic Novel or Visual Novel format.

So if you just want to spam left-click to jump from scene to scene, or hold down CTRL... nobody is stopping you from "playing" those instead?
I've been using the site for a while now, and, I specifically filter out VN's and "click to progress" type deals, I've no interest. 2D content does nothing for me. I like 3D content that I can play and interact with. However, the biggest glaring thing for me is the forum in a nutshell -

1. People complaining because the game isn't polished enough.
2. People complaining because the game is too polished, requiring hardware from this century.
3. People complaining because the game doesn't have enough content
4. People complaining because the game has content, but they are too lazy to think on how to progress
5. People complaining because the game isn't made for Windows 95, Linux Compatible, running Android AND because there MIGHT be patreon content inside, rewarding those who paid toward production
6. People complaining development is too slow, all the while adding lists upon lists of complaints about the game
7. People assuming the developer is making a cash grab because they might need a week or two extra to finish something up
8. People complaining that a single team of 3 - 5 developers aren't able to produce content like AAA development teams

And the list goes on, and on and on. It's nothing new. It's literally the same old song and dance.

Some things will never change, but for the meantime I can say to the developer here, keep it up. Progression is progression, if it takes you time to finish something up, add something, mod something, tweak or adjust etc and so on - do it. It's your time, and it's your product. Don't rush it for the sake of one or two people complaining and crying because they're impatient. Development is tough, it's also a boundary pushing experience with a lot of sharp corners that sometimes, means adjustment is needed where it wasn't before.

With new technology comes always the chance to make new choices, so I say - do what you must, keep it up and of course - don't lose hope in your project. It's still enjoyable, a few things could be addressed, but I feel at the moment - it's in a good place.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I've been using the site for a while now, and, I specifically filter out VN's and "click to progress" type deals, I've no interest. 2D content does nothing for me. I like 3D content that I can play and interact with. However, the biggest glaring thing for me is the forum in a nutshell -

2. People complaining because the game is too polished, requiring hardware from this century.
4. People complaining because the game has content, but they are too lazy to think on how to progress
5. People complaining because the game isn't made for Windows 95, Linux Compatible, running Android AND because there MIGHT be patreon content inside, rewarding those who paid toward production
6. People complaining development is too slow, all the while adding lists upon lists of complaints about the game
7. People assuming the developer is making a cash grab because they might need a week or two extra to finish something up
8. People complaining that a single team of 3 - 5 developers aren't able to produce content like AAA development teams

And the list goes on, and on and on. It's nothing new. It's literally the same old song and dance.

Some things will never change, but for the meantime I can say to the developer here, keep it up. Progression is progression, if it takes you time to finish something up, add something, mod something, tweak or adjust etc and so on - do it. It's your time, and it's your product. Don't rush it for the sake of one or two people complaining and crying because they're impatient. Development is tough, it's also a boundary pushing experience with a lot of sharp corners that sometimes, means adjustment is needed where it wasn't before.

With new technology comes always the chance to make new choices, so I say - do what you must, keep it up and of course - don't lose hope in your project. It's still enjoyable, a few things could be addressed, but I feel at the moment - it's in a good place.
People complain about everything, it's impossible to keep them happy. They also think that making a game is super easy. They should be grateful for the amount of "free" games that there are today.

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
Please let me know of any scenes that you find extremely long or not optimized. We are committed to addressing these issues in the next update, which will focus on bug fixes and additional animations exclusively.
I've noticed that Madison's relation stats don't change even though she should be at 60 relation by the time she invites you to her house after midnight. Her relation (at least for me) is still at 0. Also, sometimes the girl in the mall security/interrogation job glitches when she's facing the MC against the wall when you "threaten" her with your dick before and as you're rubbing it against her. Candy doesn't function correctly once you unlock the brothel and install a camera. She basically isn't in the room even though the MC does enter her room and she's there, but doesn't appear in the camera regardless on if she's with a client or not... and also the fourth girl in the glory wall isn't there either. Those are the glitches or bugs I've come across.

While this isn't a bug or glitch, I hope in the next update the Emily massage scene gets extended to the point where you can ask her to remove her panties (I'd assume a minimum relation would also factor into this) once you get the relaxation meter high enough. And also have more to do once Emily is on her back in the same massage scene. Other than that, it's a decent game and I look forward to future progress and content. Good luck to you, dev.

Reactions: CN47 and malus911

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018

You forgot number 9. People complaining because a game lacks their niche fetish. Chicks with dicks, furry, etc.

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Is it possible to miss the timing of events with Madison? I have no idea on triggering her events. I'm on day 30+ in the game.
Thought her new event would happen on the weekends but every time I go visit her house it doesn't go past the greetings with her mom. Tried waiting through the day and checking out the backyard until after midnight but nothing happens there too. Anyone has any advice on triggering Madison's events?
Btw I've never even done her second event (monkey bars climb). Is that a prerequisite to her house event?

Last edited:

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Is it possible to miss the timing of events with Madison? I have no idea on triggering her events. I'm on day 30+ in the game.
Thought her new event would happen on the weekends but every time I go visit her house it doesn't go past the greetings with her mom. Tried waiting through the day and checking out the backyard until after midnight but nothing happens there too. Anyone has any advice on triggering Madison's events?
Btw I've never even done her second event (monkey bars climb). Is that a prerequisite to her house event?
try 17-19 and
or if u not meet maidson try mo-fr 16-19

Reactions: lesgoxxx

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Sinstory will stay free no matter what changes Unity goes through ;)
but for sure this will be the last game we'll make using Unity
So according to you in your past comments, sinstory seems to have a "game design document." Do you think you can give an estimate of when you'll complete sinstory using this game design document?

But most importantly to that of interest to me,

Reactions: Corgon

BigDingDongg

Sep 2, 2021
I am playing this for free so first. Thanks for making this good game, but please, add more mom content.
I want to donate for you right now but i don't have visa, so maybe 3 or 4 years i will. Hope you enjoy your day and stay healthy. Sorry for bad gramma

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Yes for the 1st sequence is that. (Just buy the CD romance and fuck her in the dream)

And for the 2nd sequence, you need to given the bottle of whiskey to the mother at 8pm, then at 9pm interact with her and fill the red bar in once time.

Then enjoy the sex with the mother when the bar red is middle.
shes in the 2nd position red bar is almost full still cant fuck her

EDIT: NVM i read a comment that i need to take my underwear off to fk her

Last edited:

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
shes in the 2nd position red bar is almost full still cant fuck her

EDIT: NVM i read a comment that i need to take my underwear off to fk her
Hi
if you mean that? (picture in spoiler)
(Emily is in the second position)
action : grab / move your hero
than
action : fuck

!! you but you don't have sex with her !!

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes