bla1337bla

May 25, 2017
Is it only me or it's very laggy after transitions for few seconds? I mean, it's just fade out/fade in, so there is no real reason. I could also live without, if there was option to turn it off.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
For some reason this game shuts down my pc. And i use some respectable gear, far more than the game should need. (6800m as a gpu, and yes it's a notebook.) And no i never encounter the same problem with any other game.

Also not a new issue. It has been like that for more than a year, i check in every 3 months if the issue is fixed, but it's not. It never is :(

Last edited:

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
For some reason this game shuts down my pc. And i use some respectable gear, far more than the game should need. (6800m as a gpu, and yes it's a notebook.) And no i never encounter the same problem with any other game.
check gpu/cpu temperature

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Fact No:1 It should reduce the performance before shutting down due heat.
Fact No:2 It only happens in this game.

I tried to set fan curve to max and minimised the power limit to both gpu and cpu and results were the same. Especially on interractions, game flips a coin and decides if my pc dies or not. Or there are just some guaranteed shut downs, like the pool interraction. I also tried to clean up all old saves (and ini files) if for some reason they are the culprit for that strange behaviour but it didn't help either.

Edit: I play some a lot more demanding titles with ease. Bg3 with best textures and med to high post processing runs quite easily(1440p). Without killing my pc. Also cyberpunk at similiar settings.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Fact No:1 It should reduce the performance before shutting down due heat.
Fact No:2 It only happens in this game.
Not sure what's going on, could potentially be an oddball issue on your end.
Laptop platforms have different problems than PCs generally speaking.

Are you using a frame limiter? Vsync set to 1? Wondering if your system is trying to run the game at infinite frames.

You might also want to check AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory
See if there is a log file generated from the system crash, feel free to post the log file here.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I have been following this game a long time now, were the mothers room is, why don`t the developers, create a room key for the pervy stepson to go in his mothers room at 1pm and play with his stepmom, she is the one sleeping play with your stepmom like on the couch but if you get seen a few points will go of from stepmoms profile points, you guys are the developers think of something a key should be in the mothers hand bag for Ethan.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I have encountered this bug twice now, when offering to give Emily sunscreen the options above get stuck on "Grab/Move", can't do anything else at all, not even esc, I can only close down the game entirely

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
any details from new update ?
Copy from

Greetings...

This month, we experienced a slight delay in our release schedule as some of our team members took a short, well-deserved vacation. However, we're now back and excited to announce the new release dates:

• THE PATRON : August 5th
  • SUPPORTER : August 6th
  • TIPPER : August 7th
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. We're looking forward to bringing you the next update soon!

Kindly,
-Xtreamteam

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
SS175.jpg
SS176.jpg SS173.jpg SS174.jpg SS172.jpg SS177.jpg

Greetings...

At the beginning of this month, we started working on new scripts that will be included in future updates, such as a detailed graphics options menu and integration with the Patreon API. After that, we dedicated our time to thoroughly playing the game to identify and resolve bugs. We also combed through forums and community reports. While we successfully addressed many issues, some reported bugs couldn't be replicated, making them difficult to fix.

We then focused on creating animation scenes for both Madison and Lily. Although we successfully integrated Lily's animation, we decided to further polish Madison's animation and include it in the next build.

That's all for this update. We hope you enjoy the new animated scene, and we look forward to bringing you more exciting updates soon.

CHANGELOG :

• New 360° animated scene including Lily
  • Closed neighborhood map borders
  • New journal entry (Neighborly Shenanigans)
Bugs fixed/minor updates :

• Emily eyebrows are now more visible
  • reset Ethan location int when entering the livingroom

info from :

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 3902192
View attachment 3902194 View attachment 3902204 View attachment 3902207 View attachment 3902212 View attachment 3902213

Greetings...

At the beginning of this month, we started working on new scripts that will be included in future updates, such as a detailed graphics options menu and integration with the Patreon API. After that, we dedicated our time to thoroughly playing the game to identify and resolve bugs. We also combed through forums and community reports. While we successfully addressed many issues, some reported bugs couldn't be replicated, making them difficult to fix.

We then focused on creating animation scenes for both Madison and Lily. Although we successfully integrated Lily's animation, we decided to further polish Madison's animation and include it in the next build.

That's all for this update. We hope you enjoy the new animated scene, and we look forward to bringing you more exciting updates soon.

CHANGELOG :

info from :
Did you add a sigh in sex?

Reactions: Tattoomale42

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Did you add a sigh in sex?
No new sex scenes with step mom (Emily) :( :( In which future update we will get new sex scenes with step mom (Emily)??? I will be very thankful if the game developer answer my question. I am a great fan of this game :)

ooop68

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3902192
View attachment 3902194 View attachment 3902204 View attachment 3902207 View attachment 3902212 View attachment 3902213

Greetings...

CHANGELOG :

info from :
Yes!!! They've finally add emily eyebrowns!!

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes