blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
XtreamAnim how much POV will there be for scenes. Will there be a focus on only having a 3rd person view for sex like the beginning scene or an option to go POV and 3rd person whenever we want during those scenes?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
XtreamAnim how much POV will there be for scenes. Will there be a focus on only having a 3rd person view for sex like the beginning scene or an option to go POV and 3rd person whenever we want during those scenes?
for the moment interactive scenes will be in first person view and animated scenes in free orbit cam with one interaction button (left click for next loop)
this may change as we're in V0.1

D

Deleted member 321684

Sadly I get stuck so many times.
e.g.
-Exiting grope when she is passed out on couch leaves camera angle on kitchen entry, and nowhere for me to click.
-Massaging the woman in her bedroom leaves me stuck with grab/... and I can not change with mouse wheel.

Other problems:
-Massaging woman at parlor, when I touch back, the animation is buggy, the first time i move the mouse hands accelerate to 100 mph and destroyes all the points I have gained so far. Butt seems bugged, too. Legs seem to work fine.
-After opening bathroomdoor you need to step back to enter again, I have nowhere to click to get in immediately.

Gamespeed:
-All the movements could be speed up a bit.
-Transitions also should be speed up

Last edited by a moderator:

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
XtreamAnim
I came back after a while to give the massage mechanic another chance and these are my thoughts:
I somewhat understand that you have to move around EXTREMELY slowly and find these "massage points" which your character will automatically massage if you just hold your mouse down on that spot however it's extremely frustrating to do so and sometimes even when trying to move slowly sometimes it bugs out and moves out super fast and destroys all your progress. It's a frustrating experience to say the least for the player to massage. (in truth I've never managed to pass the first massage scene in the bedroom, it's that bad).
I additionally found out you can use the WASD keys in massage for some reason, which isn't a half bad idea (as having alternative keys/ways is appealing and does make sense)..
However using WASD to move around while holding the mouse button, leads to losing affection/love fast and failing the massage.

Thoughts/ideas about fixing the massage mechanic (Take whatever you want):
  • Better tutorial and explanation (A guided/animated tutorial would be fantastic, otherwise just a more in-depth text tutorial like you're doing at the moment would be suffice)
  • Highlighted/interactable spots during massage
  • Lower/adjust the upset mechanic in massage since it doesn't really make sense what causes her to become mad (i.e. sometimes I've held the button to begin massaging and she's freaked out and kicked me out)
  • Using WASD to move around during the massage, i.e. they can move around with it and then they just have to hold down mouse button on the right spot once you've found it using the WASD
  • Limiting player's mouse movement during massage (By this I mean making it so the player has less range for error and making wide sweeping mouse movements which screw everything over)

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I can't open inventory for massage lotion in first massage what to do ????
Do you mean, you have the lotion but can't use it? Do the first massage until the bar is filled, then scroll down to see the next massage option.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
How to earn money, I can't start the massage idk how to proceed in this game... All I did was overhear the conversation and told her about it during lunch, thats it, and now i can't do anything. I learned the massage book lvl1 but i dont even know at what time it needs to be done.

Last edited:

orota

Mar 3, 2021
can someone share save after he learn all the massage lessons anyone

Last edited:

freeforyou

Oct 30, 2017
The game seems promising, although it's buggy.
Don't forget that after i finish the massage scene from bedroom (with no success), my massage skill don't improve and that means i can't get hire => i can't get money => i can't get new massage lotion to improve my massage skills, so you're practically stuck.
I'm waiting for a new version were you will improve the massage script.

3ncryp7

Jan 10, 2018
I don't think this game is close to being ready to play. You spend all your time getting your mood, hygiene, energy and food up then when you do interact, it's broken.

Feb 7, 2020
After 1 hour of effort, I could not complete the massage scene. That's why I deleted the game. I'm sorry, but I'm very angry. When fixed with update, I will continue

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes