VN - Ren'Py - Siren Song [v0.1.1] [Jonesy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zottegie1

I can't wait for chapter 2!!! This is so mega good! I love Charlotte! And i love this story! I love his daughter, she is cute and little! She can be shy ... i like that! She loves her dad. They worked so hard for this. It will be possibly one of the best NSFW game ever! It don't need always sex. I love good story and a emotional story. I have even a feeling to protect her too! Good job for making this! It have a great potential! Can't wait for Chapter 2!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sugoda77

The writing, the characters, the mood are all fantastic. The relationship with the MC and his daughter is well done. The music even feels like another character in story. It's still pretty early but for the first chapter it's really well done and I look forward to following this. It's still early but this feels like Jonesy's best work yet.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DamienPascal82

The only bad thing about this game is how short it is right now. The relationship between the MC and Charlotte really gets to you and makes sense the way she feels. Didn't even really care that there's not really anything "adult" about this AVN yet. If I had to find anything negative I'd say there are a few times where the music volume is a little too low but given how cranked some other games have it, that's a reach. Definitely looking forward to more of this game and absolutely recommend it, but maybe recommend waiting a little while until there's more of it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jarulf

A very good start to a hopefully really nice KN about a father and daughter connecting while he's on tour and she's forced to tag along. The characters are all nicely designed, the premise of the plot works (mostly, she's almost 18 - she could probably stay home alone) and the renders are good. But the writing is what I think the dev has improved the most compared to earlier efforts. Conversations and scenes flow better and sound fairly natural to my non-English ear.
    As with any incest game agency and who initiates things in the relationship is always difficult to portray in an entirely believable way, especially for a game that's not just about getting you off, but actually trying to tell a story. It mostly succeeds here, not entirely, and especially towards the end felt a bit contrived and rushed.
    But it's definitely a story I will keep my eyes on and follow with interest.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

seanconnery

What a great start so far. Having some Melody flash backs but now with your cute little daughter. Progres with corrupting the daughter has been going fairly quick, maybe a bit too quick.
    Still can't wait for more content