VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sirens Fall [v0.01] [Miracle Studios]

1. N
    2.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: (Adopted) Estranged son comes home to find sisters all grown up and sexually frustrated mother. Basic and Uninspired dialogue only exacerbates this boring setting.
    Unexplained Superpowers/Magic thrown in at the end of the first release.
    If the reveal of the superpowers was a bit better then this would get a better score but the blatant dream sequence was uneventful.
    2/5
    Art: All of the models in the game seem to be Generation 3 or lower. Their flaws are apparent due to the innate blank disposition of these models faces. Sometimes there will be a lighting flaw in a single render and overexposure in the next 3.
    Animation was smooth but relegated to face and arm. Gives a very robotic and decreases the sexual vibe of the scene.
    1/5
    Gameplay: Standard click through VN. A few choices with some values being tracked but nothing special nor anything interesting enough for me to move my mouse much.
    3/5

As it stands this is a project I would only recommend if you are into the supernatural genre but wouldn't invest much time into playing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

PJWhoopie

IN A NUT SHELL
    Game has the typical set up of: Young man, estranged from family (or foster family if you don’t have the incest patch) returns home to live in a house with beautiful women.

For 99% of the Incest themed games on this site, you know how it is going to go already…

But, wait a second, this one adds a bit more… like magic, and time travel, and a bit of a mystery to solve.

I was intrigued after the first version, as a lot of stuff happens right at the end that made you go, “huh?”

But, it is obvious that the developer is putting time and effort into his craft to make something that stands out and is unique… so, considering this is a very early game (and that is what I will compare it to, not developers that have 3 or 4 games under their belt and are making 6 figures on top of the line rigs)

RENDERS 3.5/5
    CHICKS 4/5
    STORY 3.5/5
    ENGRISH 4/5
    UNIQUENESS (Magic/Time + Travel in a modern setting) 4/5