EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_01.jpg

Overview:
The game tells the story of living with a sister, who has imposed herself on you.
You have just finished your studies and have begun your bachelor's life in your small apartment.

Of course, in this situation, the most important thing is not to cross the forbidden line, which is what you will try your best to do!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: luka130001 -
Censored: Partial
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot_01.jpg screenshot_05.jpg screenshot_12.jpg screenshot_11.jpg screenshot_14.jpg screenshot_03.jpg screenshot_07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luka130001

Jul 11, 2021
This is just an amalgam of stolen art
I love a couple, of games that feature this mix of artwork, so I thought it would be enough for an early version. Although in the future, I want to redraw everything one way or another and create several mods for different art styles In-game.

And when I tried playing it from a player's perspective, it was enough for me to get interested in the process. Though there are not a lot of events, and as a player, I would like more of them.

If it's such an acute flaw, I think that the first thing for the next update will be redrawing the existing content.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:unsure: the 6 preview
1002884879.gif

So is this something like a compilation of different types of art(?) and/or Is there any consistency in the scenes with respect to the characters? (I mean that in one scene they look one way and in the next scene they change)

Good luck dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahsl

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
pips complaining about the art, not knowing that even the plot is quite familiar.
Anyway, i'll complain about the bugs, 'cause i liked it.
And how the heck you raise your stats?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote