Sissification, Feminization, Traps, M/F Transformation and Shemales. Why should it always be submissive?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
If you like to sissify people and you don't mind text games, play the already mentioned Lilith's Throne and have fun with Brax. According to its description, Sculptor can be interesting too. And in Fake AI you can sissify one of your bullies.

For Bearded_NoPants: good feminization games are also Magical Camp and The Proteus Effect. Imo the first one is more abusive than those I have already linked though. I mean, its characters are adorable: but most TFs are not voluntary, from the point of view of the MC.
Thanks for the suggestions. I get bored of just text games I need some images to break things up. I am an avid fan of Sculptor and am keeping an eye on it. Fake AIs graphics is a miss for me. As for Magical Camp and The Proteus Effect. Unless its ENF, EUF and exhibitionism in general I find the game format tying. Even then having to go around unlocking events to get H scenes is tedious. If I was not interested in the story Id just look the game images up on .
still thanks!;)

Reactions: scrumbles

Shade660

May 24, 2020
WOW:)
Thanks for the response folks. Thank you for not flaming me! I started this thread because I wanted to see what others thought about the very general theme. Right off the bat I can see I did not express, explain... impart? what I wanted to talk about. but I'm glad that you folks got the gist of it. I thought all your comments were very interesting and I came away with a few thoughts.
First I really didn't mean to sound like I was making some political statement with the whole messaging thing. What I meant was how it must feel to be transgender, transitioning, effeminate, cross dresser... TQ+ or even being curious or in the closet and find games where the MC they identify with or just wish to live though (and you have to admit when you play game you kind of become the character you play. kind of how at the end of fallout you've become the wanderer or the courier) {GOD, the grammar and run on sentences, So sorry} are being so horribly abused and mistreated. It must be horrifying and make them feel even more pain and anxiety because of their situation. Am I making sense? o_O
Second I didn't really know how to say what I wanted to say so I kind of click bated with the title to get people to read and answer... sorry:(
Finally my hope is that if even one game creator sees this thread and adds the content or makes a game with the content I described then I'll be a happy man. And I've found out about some games out there I should look into.

Yeah I didn't express myself well. I like the journy the MC goes through in Sissification. The discovery, lust and general Debauchery. I DON"T like that the MC is Forced against their will. The Pain, Misery and Despair the Cruel Antagonist Dom puts the MCs through is a major turn-off and heart breaking. I don't think Feminization has aspects of S&M I think it's more of a term for the transition... the process if you will? I think Sissification is just Feminization but with S&M added in... I may be wrong... I'm probably wrong.

Again Sorry about the Grammar, run ons, and spelling........ I only have to brain cells to rub together. I blame all the masterbating....:cautious:
The forced part is a fetish honestly, there are games that happily accept transitioning but forced is actually pure fetish and the game developers knows that. sorry but the majority audience are in this category and they are not trans or want to to be trans in real life. I am sure there is non-forceed pro lgbtq, you just haven't searched enough yet. These same fans avoid non-forced infact.