Seeking Sissification of others

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I'm looking for sissification games where the MC sissfies other people and not himself. It's fun every once and then but I'm in a power fantasy kinda mood lately and I am still upset over not being able to lay the pipe to Danny/Vivian? in Taffy Tales. The how doesn't matter, by hook or crook, magic or mojo. While I'm here I'll just leave these other fetishes lying around in case someone has recs on some of my other perversions. Incest, sleep sex, cum feeding (knowing or otherwise), impregnation, animal girls, pet play and bestiality (no bugs)(or fish)(basically just dog and horse) Thank you fellow degenerates for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to your recommendations.

Sep 11, 2017
Sculptor is the only one I know of. The art is pretty meh at the moment and its currently on hold due to the ongoing unpleasantness, but the story is pretty good.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Sculptor is the only one I know of. The art is pretty meh at the moment and its currently on hold due to the ongoing unpleasantness, but the story is pretty good.
Played it already but thanks. Who knew games about turning effeminate young men into obedient and rapacious cum junkies would be so rare?

raithe

Aug 28, 2019
kind of fits that. Your managing your roomates transformation, but she starts of as a recent transition not a boy.

sissylizzie

Mar 27, 2022
and both have the option to sissify others, but both also have the option of turning MC into a sissy.