Seeking Sissy games without a sissy protagonist?

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
I've seen tons of games with sissification/feminization of the MC but very few with a masculine MC screwing sissies. Any recommendations?

Reactions: ShieldZieg

Lestra

Oct 17, 2016
What kind of html game is it where the main character is a dominant student (sort of) living with his mother, and at the same time conniving for his friend or cousin to be made a sissy?

Feb 20, 2022
What kind of html game is it where the main character is a dominant student (sort of) living with his mother, and at the same time conniving for his friend or cousin to be made a sissy?
I think it's either Friends of Mine (you're living with both your parents and doing it to a friend who also has a sister) or Sluttown USA (you move back to your hometown, take a college job and sissify, I think, your nephew). Probably fits more though.

Reactions: Lestra

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I think it's either Friends of Mine (you're living with both your parents and doing it to a friend who also has a sister) or Sluttown USA (you move back to your hometown, take a college job and sissify, I think, your nephew). Probably fits more though.
Friends of mine is turning into protagonist sissifying though. Completely forgetting the content with the friend.

Feb 20, 2022
Friends of mine is turning into protagonist sissifying though. Completely forgetting the content with the friend.
That's the problem with creating so much branching content. All these projects take forever anyways, so you just have resign yourself to finding something else and only check in a year or two from when you last played.

Reactions: BubbaJubbs