VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I'm having this same issue. Game crashes on startup. Does anyone know of any fix or have any idea what to do to get the game to even start?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you played it before, delete any save you have and delete the folder from appdata, then install it from beginning should work.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
Go to %appdata%> Local >Sissy_maker_dx, delete whole folder and then try the game again fresh installed.
I did so, I still got this:

"

of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

draw_set_font argument 1 incorrect type (string) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_draw_btn_clicked
############################################################################################
gml_Script_draw_btn_clicked (line -1)
gml_Script_draw_title_screen
gml_Object_obj_control_Draw_73

"

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I did so, I still got this:

"

of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

############################################################################################

"
i don't know then that's what fixed it for me sorry.

Yoeyoseph

Nov 10, 2020
Never played the Deluxe version only regular version so the only folder that shows up is Sissy_Maker_Full. Im not gonna delete my hard earned save since theres no Deluxe folder. I get the crash screen;

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

Anyone have a real solution?

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
Another update just dropped a few days ago
If Anyone is having troubles with v1.6.0 like I have, just download update v1.7.0 who user "thatfucker" is sharing since the thread hasn't updated yet as of today and it doesn't have "The Game Crashing As Soon As You Start" Issue. The reason v1.6.0 crashes is because the Game Folder in AppData > Local > sissy_maker_dx is never created, but as soon as I downloaded and played v1.7.0, the game starts working as intended as the game folder is created where is supposed to be. I haven't played far in the game, so I can't tell you if there's any problems after the 1st in-game day.

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

followed the supposed solutions but still having this problem

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_control:

followed the supposed solutions but still having this problem
Yep...Unfortunately it's happening to me now too. It was working when I downloaded v1.7.0, but now it's happening all over again. Man, this sucks...

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
I just found out that v1.8.0 just came out. Here's what it comes in this new update:

Release 1.8.0
2023-04-26

New Features

28 new CGs and 9 new events
4 sexy events
sound effects and character expressions​

I know this is going to sound like a conspiracy theory, but I think that with every new update, the previous version becomes obsolete, Literally as it becomes unusable. Maybe it has a kill switch with every new update? I came to this conclusion when v1.6.0 was working, but suddenly it stopped; I downloaded v1.7.0 and it was working until today when cerberus666 pointed it out. If anyone downloads v1.8.0 and it starts working; then the next update shows up (which is going to be v1.9.0 possibly) and v1.8.0 stops working, it looks like this "Conspiracy Theory" actually is real and we need to update in order to keep playing. But who knows, I certainly don't...

Last edited:
Reactions: cerberus666

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
I just found out that v1.8.0 just came out. Here's what it comes in this new update:

Release 1.8.0
2023-04-26

New Features

28 new CGs and 9 new events
4 sexy events
sound effects and character expressions​

I know this is going to sound like a conspiracy theory, but I think that with every new update, the previous version becomes obsolete, Literally as it becomes unusable. Maybe it has a kill switch with every new update? I came to this conclusion when v1.6.0 was working, but suddenly it stopped; I downloaded v1.7.0 and it was working until today when cerberus666 pointed it out. If anyone downloads v1.8.0 and it starts working; then the next update shows up (which is going to be v1.9.0 possibly) and v1.8.0 stops working, it looks like this "Conspiracy Theory" actually is real and we need to update in order to keep playing. But who knows, I certainly don't...

hopefully the update will fix the error

Reactions: D-O

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SissyMakerDeluxe-1.7.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes