VN - Others - Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

1. 4.00 star(s)

robozaec

A cringy title that surprisingly contains a decent Visual Novel with open world and OK character arcs. Contrary to the name, this game has nothing to do with the sissy fetish, but rather with just futas. Most of the characters are dateable and very much fuckable, some of them have requirements to progress your relationships with them (getting a certain stat up or progress the main story). When I completed the game at the time it was unfinished, you couldn't do anything with the streamer girl, there's nothing in the scary woods, and IIRC some of the character arcs had no naughty continuation to them (like the pizza lady, or the phone case ladies). It's quite enjoyable if you like light VNs that don't dump a bunch of dialogue and lore on you, but it's still well written enough that it keeps you going, and the sex scenes don't dissapoint. I guess the only qualm with this one is that there's not enough CGs.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tthrussy

Played version 2.3.9.

I was put off playing this for ages because of the atrocious rating, but finally did it anyway, and had a fun few hours. Sure, there still isn't much content, but what content there is is well-written and funny with various likeable characters and erotic cgs. The art is interesting in blending a western game with anime aesthetics, and the character sprites are particularly expressive.

At this stage of development nothing's complete -characters at max have 10 scenes written with a few CGs, with many characters either not written in yet, or with one CG available to unlock.

If you're after a quick fap this isn't the game for you - as others have mentioned, the navigation menu takes a good few clicks to move areas with. Unlike others, I didn't particularly mind this, as the music is chill and the art is cute.

Chris, the slutty trans girl, is a fantastic character, and the friendship/FWB relationship she has with straight laced nominal protagonist James is nuanced and sweet. It's much more of a queer and polyamorous set-up than most other games out there.

For fans of the original sissy maker, or anyone into stories about trans fem people, this is an obvious recommendation.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Wiwiwi5557766

v.2.3.9

Played the first game and enjoyed it. This one though... like most of the previous reviews say, the navigation is TERRIBLE. Takes a lot of time to go from one place to another, making the daily movement tedious and frustrating. If only the devs would fix that... at least make it like the first game, please.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ara1111

Still a pain to navigate. You set it to instant text; text is not instant. You have to click to open a menu, then to move, then click the map on certain parts to move. But sometimes you click 'exit' instead. And sometimes you click the right thing, but they just won't move until you do something else. Or it bugs out. Its slow and tedious.

The main focus of this is 'Chris', the sissy. Ostensibly he's dating the other guy, what's his-face, dude so bland I don't remember. He'll constantly make reference to sleeping with that guy, who seems like he's supposed to be 'us'. But it always just fades to black.
    Instead, Chris openly lusts for the first 'woman' he sees, the landlord, and her massive cock. Right infront of the other guy. Who does nothing about it beyond be mildly put off.
    Chris is like this all the time. He never shuts up. He's always lusting for everyone. He's like a horny stupid annoying child and he's the character we're supposed to be invested in.

He also sleeps with that landlord. In fact, this and everyone getting a boner (and then inexplicably just stopping) seem to be the only sexual content in the game. I'm not too sure why this isn't tagged NTR. Chris is in an explict relationship with a guy he's cheating on.

tldr; its a pain to navigate, one MC is so bland he may aswell not exist and the other is one of the most annoying characters on this site, every scene with the other mc is just black screened, Chris only engages in NTR or staring at boners
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Shinigammi

Man...the navigate menu is really the worst.. y have so much slow time navigator on action, should make more simple and less... open de door.. want o go there? ok click open de door....i try a few minutes and really don't have any chance of me playing this.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Played v.1.9.0, found it very tedious to do anything in the game.
    Click Look around > click on where to go > confirm > repeat 4~8 times until you get where you want to go...
    Just starting out it is also just goto location > (random event or look around) to introduce a character for the location, repeat for 15+ locations.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Nivelungo

ver 1.5

i like the art style and the world created in this game and fetish but:

-The engine its very bad, in renpy u have many more options and quality of life for the user,
    -there is very little content rigth now
    -changing location its nonsense and tedious
  8. 2.00 star(s)

DeVitar

to the bright side. Art style is catchy and writhing is funy.
    Downside is that to leave location u need to click look around. click on object, click yes and then repeat it for any sub loc or for every travel site.
    and overall it`s not much to see here, 3 sex scenes and some tbd characters:(
  9. 1.00 star(s)

jems666

What a waste of time of a game, takes forever to move around locations for no reason at all, the artwork is nice but you'll never see any of it because each new char has like 1-2 pictures then they don't even exist in their own specific shops anymore, the sissy maker school has nothing to do with making your char a sissy nor does it have any erotic scenes except for 1 and it doesn't even have anything to do with training. The game sucks, don't waste your time.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

gimmedatgame

As the game/vn is right now it has really no content. Even as a demo it's so lacking that it reminds me of the Meet&Fuck games that would always end before you got to the good bits.

The game constantly asking whether you're certain whether you want to do something is also tedious, with no option in the settings to turn this off as far as I can tell. It's not like I lose time when entering/exiting buildings, so why is it constantly asking me whether I'm sure I want to move somewhere?

I'll be happy to give the game/demo a better score once it has more content than a few pictures worth.