Seeking Sissy trainer, from the dom's perspective

kaiten

May 4, 2017
If anyone knows of a game where you train your very own sissy slave, I would really appreciate it.
Seems like there are many from the sissy's POV, not many, if any, from the master's.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017

Has the training, but the initiative comes more from the sissy than the trainer, so it is not really domination focused.

Reactions: B_Ouji and kaiten

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Yeah, played it, not really my cup of tea...appreciate the answer though. I keep feeling there's a niche here nobody's covering...or maybe I'm just peculiar this way.

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
The Company should also technically fit. You can turn the dude into a woman with the help of a mind control drug. Its feminization instead of sissification though.

Reactions: kaiten

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Yeah, well, dominating a submissive woman is not exactly groundbreaking, there are any number of games hitting that fetish.
Still, appreciate the suggestion.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, well, dominating a submissive woman is not exactly groundbreaking, there are any number of games hitting that fetish.
Still, appreciate the suggestion.
I made one called chains of power, but it's not very good (mainly due to the fact that it was my first attempt at working with twine and honestly, I messed a lot of things up.) I'll overhaul it eventually though.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
InCamgurl Mansion You play as the owner of a house for sissy camgirls. You do corrupt them more, but you don't actually train them besides fucking them nad having them more stuff on cam. But you can have a girlfriend outside of the house that you train a little bit. The game can also transform you into a sissy and have he girlfriend get ntr'd. But all avoidable if you don't pick that route. I had multiple saves for a reason.