• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
bannerresized.png

Overview:
Struggling with debt you make one last attempt to turn your life around. Your genius plan? Converting your house into a safe place for trans camgirls and managing their careers. Will you use them to get rich? Create your own dickgirl harem? Let your curiosity get the better of you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: averagehtmlenjoyer - - -
Version: 1.1 Hotfxied
Language: English
Other games: A Woman's World - Demonic Desire
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -
1.1 Hotfix only:
Others:

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png previewgif.gif

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
When poking around in the console I noticed a misbalanced case statement that didn't have a good traceback since it didn't display on whatever page that generated it.

Balance needs work. That first week's cycle to pay off the creditors is a bit too much. More so since the first tiime playthrough has distractions that throw you to the wolves. For example you can waste three days worth of precious energy getting the second room preppped only to find out you need $500 to set it up. Go through all that and you will only find out that the release only handles the first camgurl so it was all a waste. The camera for yourself is a waste since you are a fat pig that needs to hit the gym for about 10 weeks until you get the "fitness level" message.

Only having one action (energy) per day originally is ridiculous. That should be at least 2 with the end of the gym grind bumping it to 3 or better. I have only enough energy to do some shilling for my camgurl in a post and then hit the return key? Can't even drag my ass out to the gym afterwards to try to do more per day eventually? Be serious!

Reactions: Tinuss

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
I will wait for a few updates before playing but I love the concept. Good luck averagehtmlenjoyer!

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
When poking around in the console I noticed a misbalanced case statement that didn't have a good traceback since it didn't display on whatever page that generated it.

Balance needs work. That first week's cycle to pay off the creditors is a bit too much. More so since the first tiime playthrough has distractions that throw you to the wolves. For example you can waste three days worth of precious energy getting the second room preppped only to find out you need $500 to set it up. Go through all that and you will only find out that the release only handles the first camgurl so it was all a waste. The camera for yourself is a waste since you are a fat pig that needs to hit the gym for about 10 weeks until you get the "fitness level" message.

Only having one action (energy) per day originally is ridiculous. That should be at least 2 with the end of the gym grind bumping it to 3 or better. I have only enough energy to do some shilling for my camgurl in a post and then hit the return key? Can't even drag my ass out to the gym afterwards to try to do more per day eventually? Be serious!
Hey there, thanks for the feedback.

I agree that the start feels a bit clunky with only 1 energy. I wanted to give players a chance to get used to the mechanics and increase energy with fitness, but I'll try starting it at 2 and see how it flows.

The debt being a bit rough at the start should be ok, failing to pay can lead to extra scenes and the negative consequences are not so bad.

The player webcam also unlocks a storyline so I don't feel it's a waste, I also added hints that it may not be financially great. I'll try to tweak the earnings and flesh it out perhaps.

Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes