Seeking Sister Incest but not mother

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Hey sorry I know incest games and requests for recommendations are already pretty much everywhere on this site but I couldn't figure out a good way to use the search to exclude certain types of content. If there's a thread covering this already feel free to point me to it and disregard this one.

Anyway I am looking for games that feature a male main character pursuing his sister(s) but where a sexual relationship with his mother is either absent or optional. The sister doesn't necessarily need to be the only option, in fact if she is part of a harem or one of multiple partners that's even better. Aunts/cousins/stepmoms etc. are ok there is just something about mother/son that is a turn off for me.

A few I've played that fit the bill were College Life, Man of the House (obviously meant to be biological mom but I made it through), and Long Live the Princess. There may be one or two I've forgotten but these games are all starting to run together in my head. Next up I'm looking at Sisterly Lust which seems to be just what I'm looking for but I wanted to see if there is anything I've missed.

To help narrow it:
-Prefer Renpy but I'd consider other engines
-Don't care for games with NTR but if it's avoidable or can be turned off completely I'll probably survive
-prefer 3dcg over other art styles
-Some kind of magic/fantasy element or just something besides slice of life would be a bonus

Thanks so much for humoring me and if I can give any more info to help find something let me know.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
3dCG (DAZ) + Ren'py + siscest: Dreaming of Dana.
Iirc Haley's Story, Tangled Up and My Sister, My Roommate are also momcest free.
Not a sister, but a cousin: Personal Trainer
As for Dreams of Desire, I fear some scenes with the mother are unavoidable.
3DCG (HS graphics) + Ren'py + siscest: House Arrest. Not sure about Waifu Academy (maybe optional?).

I have played these games ages ago though, I could be mistaken.
PS: Most games need a patch of course.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Milfy city You can have an incest story with the 2 sister , to not see the mom content you have only not to make his route ...
Big Brother Same words that for MC
Dreams of Desire Nice incest content with the 2 sister , here i don't remember if the sexual possible content with the mom is avoidable
Sistely lust Like you have already written , this is the game for you... Avoidable the sexual Mom content

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Thank You both. I actually started Dreams of Desire and it seemed like the mom content was mostly unavoidable.

3dCG (DAZ) + Ren'py + siscest: Dreaming of Dana.
Iirc Haley's Story, Tangled Up and My Sister, My Roommate are also momcest free.
Not a sister, but a cousin: Personal Trainer
As for Dreams of Desire, I fear some scenes with the mother are unavoidable.
3DCG (HS graphics) + Ren'py + siscest: House Arrest. Not sure about Waifu Academy (maybe optional?).

I have played these games ages ago though, I could be mistaken.
PS: Most games need a patch of course.
House Arrest looks pretty interesting for a lesser known title.

Milfy city You can have an incest story with the 2 sister , to not see the mom content you have only not to make his route ...
Big Brother Same words that for MC
Dreams of Desire Nice incest content with the 2 sister , here i don't remember if the sexual possible content with the mom is avoidable
Sistely lust Like you have already written , this is the game for you... Avoidable the sexual Mom content
Happy to hear I can avoid the mom stuff in Milfy city as it seems to be one of the most popular and well supported games.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
This is a good example of where game developers try to put too many fetishes in their game.
Most people have a fetish, but very few have hundreds of fetishes.
Most people who are interested in mature women are not interested in children, and pervs who are interested in children are not interested in mature women, but occasionally... A sick pervert will date a woman, because she has children. He endures having sex with the mother, so that she gives him access to her children. If you don't make the mother happy, she won't let you be happy either. Many women use their daughters to get dates, some mothers even pimp out their children to make money so that they can maintain a lifestyle, or drug habit.

Not long ago a man was charged with raping some girls repeatedly over a period of 10 years. At the trial, the mother and grandmother of the victim children, told the judge to let them man go. They said they needed his income, and that if he went to prison, they would lose their home, they would all starve to death, and they wouldn't be able to afford drugs. The judge immediately released the man.

So if you're playing a game where you want the daughter, you might have to suck it up and do the mother too. If the mother isn't happy, you could end up in prison.