Seeking Sister Romance / Love / Relationship games

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I am looking for games like Freeloading family

Preferably Visual Novels where the MC has a relationship with his sister.
If possible, where there is actual love between them and not just lust

Reactions: nalgonas4ever

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...where there is actual love between them and not just lust
don't let the lust part dissuade you, there's the possibility for romance. Maybe , not really a lot of romance (you start in a relationship) but it can be pretty cute in places.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018

(certainly the most pertinent Brothers/Sisters relationship I have seen)
I will check out Haley story and Life, as the others I have played

don't let the lust part dissuade you, there's the possibility for romance. Maybe , not really a lot of romance (you start in a relationship) but it can be pretty cute in places.
Sadly I already played them both, is sisterly lust still getting updates?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I like the brother/sister romance in Haley's Story a lot and it feels like there is a lot of potential for a very sweet romantic route between the brother and sister in Estate Dominate. Are there other good and believable brother/sister romantic (key word) relationships?

Reactions: guonan123

Newi31

Dec 18, 2019
I like the brother/sister romance in Haley's Story a lot and it feels like there is a lot of potential for a very sweet romantic route between the brother and sister in Estate Dominate. Are there other good and believable brother/sister romantic (key word) relationships?

Dreams of Desire Comes to mind. It's not your standard courtship but it has sweet moments and a story that revolves around more than just getting laid. I'd elaborate but it has some twists up its sleeve and sometimes not knowing is part of the thrill.

My Sister, My Roommate Has a palpable connection between bro and sis. The two ooze desire and sexual tension. It drew me in deeply, and I was a little glum about the v1.0 ending but now I see it's received a rewrite I'm definitely replaying this gem. Fingers crossed!

I have yet to try Haley's Story. I believe it has the same writer as My Sister, My Roommate. Anywho since you're cool with unfinished games, here's Freeloading Family It's really quite romantic and possibly my favorite so far.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog