taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Speaking of DLC , Inusuku posted post 1 day ago.
Post was about the feedback he has received about upcoming DLC.
While Inusuku is grateful , he got literally spammed with walls of text.
So ,Inusuku is worried that people have unrealistic expectations about upcoming DLC , with many people thinking that Inusuku will remake the whole game while adding 1000% of new content.

Well , yea if i am not wrong , this game is GOTY 2022 on Dlsite ( being most popular/most sold game that was released in 2022 ) and one of most top rated games that was released in 2022 in this forum too.
It makes sense that Inusuku is worried that DLC can become another No man's sky.
So lets keep our expectations at medium level.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Speaking of DLC , Inusuku posted post 1 day ago.
Post was about the feedback he has received about upcoming DLC.
While Inusuku is grateful , he got literally spammed with walls of text.
So ,Inusuku is worried that people have unrealistic expectations about upcoming DLC , with many people thinking that Inusuku will remake the whole game while adding 1000% of new content.

Well , yea if i am not wrong , this game is GOTY 2022 on Dlsite ( being most popular/most sold game that was released in 2022 ) and one of most top rated games that was released in 2022 in this forum too.
It makes sense that Inusuku is worried that DLC can become another No man's sky.
So lets keep our expectations at medium level.
2 or 3 new interactable sex scenes and a few events with CGs will be more than plenty for a dlc of a game this size.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
2 or 3 new interactable sex scenes and a few events with CGs will be more than plenty for a dlc of a game this size.
I expect there to be two or three scenes per secondary character, but not interact-able. Probably following the manga tropes of progressive "accidental nudity or innuendo", "blow or hand job" and finally "sex". All possibly tied with character likability/guild reputation.
Honestly, if that's it, I hope the events are at least gonna be varied,... different progression for each girl. I'll be happily surprised if the scenes will have any interaction at all.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Strange, changelog doesn't say anything about new H-content. I remember reading a while ago that the dev was going to add some in the future updates(and also some extra stuff with companions), but seems like this is not the one.

Oh well, let's see what this one is about.
Check the 1.3.0 changelog. The 1.3.1 changelog only consists of stuff changed from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1, hence no mention of anything beyond bug fixes and typo fixes. If Inusuku releases a version 1.3.2, that changelog would only consist of stuff changed since 1.3.1, and would likely also be nothing but bug and typo fixes.

Among the new H content in 1.3.x is the ability to steal the guild girls' panties, and the ability to shag Imouto's bumhole while she's lying on her side.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
How do I get Kasumi to join the guild? I did it once and then I played again and she didn't join anymore and if you can give me some tips on the game I would appreciate it.
You just need to progress the game. Eventually you'll automatically run into her during a weekday during the day phase, if I remember right.
I'll briefly interject here, since there's a bit more to it than that. (At least on the old version).

You need to encounter her three times in order for her to join the party, and it's possible to mess it up. The easiest way to get her to join your party is to:

1) Go to the town bookstore before event 2. Going on the first weekend is the safest bet.

2) Randomly encounter her getting attacked by a thug. This should happen automatically, without the player needing to do anything. I think it always happens shortly after the week when you need to come up with the cooking countermeasure to save the guild.

3) Go to the town bookstore (again) during the book sale event.

I think it needs to happen in exactly this order but, I know for a fact, you won't recruit her if you don't visit the bookstore at least once before the book sale and once during the book sale.

I only know this because I got her every time, except for the single instance when I didn't visit the book store until the first day of the book sale.

Edit: Even if I'm slightly off on the exact rules, I know if you follow those three steps, she'll join your party.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ferghus thank you very much for all the sound advice. I was maybe too worried about her mood. As a guide on the thread stated that you'll miss out on events if the mood is too low. I'm guessing this is something that happens later in the game.
There's a lot of small ways to up her mood. As long as her mood is above normal, you shouldn't have to worry about H scenes. Just talking to her about normal stuff has a chance to raise her mood (which you can also do while bathing at 150+ trust). Drinking tea can raise her mood (black tea being her favorite). Basically anything that ups her trust has a chance of slightly raising mood.

Reactions: Hajtand

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Don't this game need a loli tag?
Not by the rules of this site - the sister has boobs, albeit small ones, and any development of secondary sex characteristics whatsoever = not loli under the F95 tag definition. Which is kind of confusing; anything that does meet the definition of "loli" specified by the tag here, ought to also be banned per rule 7, so why even have the tag?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
1611074_154739_search_skills_small1.gif

Shades Quick and Dirty, off the top of his head FAQ/walkthough :

Avoiding farmers ending(s) : Depending on if you defeated the Gourmet club and Akatsuki or not, you will be put on one of the following paths :
Lost the fights : During "think of countermeasures" Learn (or have already) the cooking skill, have sister make meals, you should get an event while eating, continue as normal from here.
Won the fights : You will have to do a story subjugation to deal with a group of seals. complete the subjugation.
Also, Farmers End occurs if you lose to the Vegetable Lovers Association... try to win eh? (it's fairly easy)

Why can't I beat <insert fight here>
You need to grind your stats more and hope RNG gives you decent skills, New Game+ bonuses will also help.

How to get all Sex Skills :
Titty Fuck : Read Naughty book
Doggy Style : Read Thin book
69 : Fap while Sister is on her side (and awake) during nighttime.
Piledriver : When Sister is ill, bathe her before tending to her. do this twice. (before completing big adventure)
Cowgirl : Buy both Naughty and Thin book, leave in inventory, event will happen eventually.
There are also random events that can grant the sex skills.

How to get <Combat skill> :
Most are gotten from random events. RNJesus bless you.

How do I get Golden Shot :
You don't want it. get rid of it by going to the clinic on the weekend. same with prejaculation.

How do I have a bath with Sister :
Raise her trust, up to like... 100? something like that, and have her at LOVE. additional options as Trust/Interest gets higher.

How do I get Position 6 at night: some days before going to the guild, you will get a "hot weather" event, on these days, sister will start in position 6, do remember that you cannot return to this position if you switch to another.

How to get Dream Scenes :
Raise Brother's Lust to it's max (110, 120 or 130 depending on skills) and go to sleep without doing anything.

Hot Springs : post day 100, Big adventure may be needed, a fight with Akatsuki will occur (might be a random event?), this opens up Hot Springs on weekends.
Hot Springs 2 : after the first set of hot spring events, a 999 day subdue event will be selectable at the guild.

Can I have Sex with other girls : Not yet, DLC maybe

Making Money : the amount of Money you earn is dependant on what Guild activities you do during the weekdays
Subjugation is the best one to choose, with Community Work being a (very) distant second. everything else costs you money.
you can save the night before to re-roll the daily activities, so if you want lots of money, save scum.
also don't forget to grab the Explorer skill.
Since version 1.4 of the game, money is a bit easier to earn now.

Update : BlueFireNick dug into the code regarding money and discovered that it is bugged, I have now added their fix to Translation φ. They also found out how money is supposed to be calculated, so I will put that here :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Sister Exploded! : don't be a jerk to someone with explosion magic in their veins.
explosion-konosuba.gif

What the New Game+ options do :
Strength = STR, TEC, DEF and GUT bonus ( 30 per star, 5 max)
Wisdom = WIS and Skill points ( 40 for Wis, 40 Skill points per star, 5 max)
Sister Trust = boost to sister's initial trust ( 50 per star 5 max)
Sister Interest = same as trust
Start Money = +10000G initial money per star
Sturdy Body (2pts) = Start with ATK UP, DEF UP, Auto-recovery and Healing Abilities and +10 max AP
Companion LV = Initial STR of companions (not their like/favor)
Re-do Choices
Fresh Game : no New Game+ bonuses

See also : This Excellent breakdown of New game+ by BlueFireNick

Is the game uncensored?
Yes.

Is the Translation complete :
MUzGCg.jpg
Yes*
*improvements will continue to be done, but everything is translated.

Androiiiid???!!? :

Not my department, so don't ask me. check OP, links there will be maintained.
any issues with any android version should be directed to the person dealing with that.

Yes, we are aware that the android version has issues.
the android version is not an official release, by either Inusuku or Kagura.

the Android version is currently "as-is" until someone improves it.

Steam/Kagura Version :

Shades, is there any differences or new content in the steam version?
No, My translation and the patched Kagura/Steam version have exactly the same content, only the translations are different.
Unpatched has... a LOT of content cut.

Does the Kagura/Steam Version have the DLC?
Not yet

The Font is horrible... MY EYES!
qgnc4.jpg
The font can be changed by deleting the PixelifySans-VariableFont_wght.ttf file in the game folder. hope that helps!

I found an error/issue with the Kagura/Steam version!
I would suggest sending a message to Kagura via the Steam Discussion page.

BTW, If you are playing the Steam version unpatched... I have some bad news for you : in order to make the game... "Steam-Safe" they cut a lot of content, including a lot of scripted events, which can make avoiding the Farmer's Ending VERY difficult, so just a heads up there.

Other Questions :

How do I install <Mod> : Follow the posted instructions with the mod and see if it has any compatibility issues

Using a Mod/Cheat messed up my game/save/life! :
6m6lkq.jpg
Use mods/cheats at own risk, always have a backup of the original files or RAR file.

Will old saves work : maybe, haven't personally tried.

What do the Titles do : see This Excellent post by RodRyo

I found a Error/Mistranslation/something not right! : Great! Post it here if you are playing the game unmodded. I will see what I can do.

Share save please :
No
game-you-play-the-game-to-win-the-game.gif

This translation sucks!
You are welcome to make your own.

6lwrjr.jpg

Spending day and night translating : £5-10 per day in tea, cigerettes and snacks.
Answering people's questions : My sanity.
For everything else : There's a Search function.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes