zxc100

Mar 15, 2018
Cowgirl ez - maximum lust and read naughty book before sleep, no molest ofc
Nothing happens when I do that though, even when her lust is at 120.
And when MC's lust is maxed out I just get a wet dream with a black screen.

Akitch

Sep 23, 2017
Right, I'm starting to fall asleep at my desk, so i'm calling it here for today.

Work done :
Story up to training camp
bath scenes cleaned up, including handjob and blowjob scenes
Midnight scenes partially done... how much of them? dunno right now.
random events here and there done.

So much summed up in so little...
on plus side, no shopping to do tomorrow (today really... its 06:50am in the UK)!, no work to be done! Just me, My PC, lots of Tea and cigarettes and the Translation! (minus time with the other half, thankfully she's been concentrating on playing Rimworld these last few days... god knows what horrors her modded game has unleashed...)

cya all in about 6-8 hours!
I know it's hard to say, but how much more time will the translation take, approximately?

Jul 7, 2017
I'm attaching my own cheat table. In addition to the stuff from other folks' tables, this one lets you do a ton of things that I'm not sure anyone actually asked for: unlock/buy most of the skills, change your guild rep, make the game forget that you already drank tea or took a bath during the current day, change some of the sex values (the orgasm numbers listed on the panty screen, virginity, anal experience), edit your inventory (tea, books, sex toys, whatever the fuck "Peephole Processing" and "Periscope Processing" are supposed to be, etcetera), and change the status screen's favor values for your guildmates.

I used the machine translation of v1.1.0 when making this, but some (admittedly brief) testing indicates that it also works on the translated demo and an untranslated v1.1.1, so hopefully it'll be fine on any version.

FYI for anyone adding more cheat table stuff, it looks to me like we can probably use the same pointer (aside from the last offset, of course) for everything, so you shouldn't have to bother with pointer scans. Also the game is surprisingly robust against crashing -- I basically found guild rep by just overwriting random chunks of memory until it changed.

Edit: I updated the main table a little more, and also added a big table that I think contains literally all the variables (nearly 500 of them) as of v1.1.3. The big table lists variables by their ID plus a machine translation of their name.

Since a distressing number of people apparently have no idea how to use the forum's search feature or even how to use google: you can open cheat tables using Cheat Engine, which you can download at cheatengine.org. Since it's a tool that analyzes & modifies running programs, your virus scanner may report a false positive.

Last edited:

cainlee

Aug 22, 2017
Ok so.. i'll call this post as
The Coloring Project
means instead of posting many post i'll just edit this one over and over every time i finish a scene or a bunch of pictures.​

Installing:
  • just download this Mega exctract the folders and move them to the data folder of the game.​
  • than rename or delete those 3 files named cutin.wolf/ Cg.wolf/ Picture.wolf​
  • every time i post a new zip replace it there.​

Edit zone:
for now I focused on the first room since we will spend most of the time in it, and some stuff there and there
total of pics is 1234 pic if not including the shit one it should be around 800-900 so ya.. got a long way to go T^T
Works time: about 22 hours now
i'll make an extra ver with no trolling+less pink for those who doesnt like this color lol
simples
View attachment 1648448 View attachment 1648456
no trolling ver
View attachment 1648692
View attachment 1648459 View attachment 1648463
brb
You might want to change the color scheme into monochromatic brown for example. Your color scheme seems all over the place.

Also, just use less saturated color.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
How bad it is that there is no way to continue playing after the ending. This is very annoying. In monochrome, there was such an opportunity, and then what ...

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
How bad it is that there is no way to continue playing after the ending. This is very annoying. In monochrome, there was such an opportunity, and then what ...
What ending did you get to not be able to continue playing? In my playthrough I was able to keep playing far beyond day 100.

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
For now there an early translation for play?, Don't important what the translation be poor.
(Specially for the UI)

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes