Wolf RPG - Completed - Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sashadd

I'll try to write this review more dryly.

Completion time: 20 hours.

Plot: simple but interesting.

Characters and dialogues: interesting (Except for the idol. It would be better not to add her to the game at all. As for me, the character is not developed and was added just to be there.)

Drawing and scenes: lush and atmospheric.

Bugs: none.

Grind: you can play without grinding.

Battles: Classic JRPG with three active characters, who gain skills by leveling up and developing relationships, and with character fatigue mechanics that reset after sleep.

I would also like to note the good interaction with the map, on which you can find secrets. And that main hero looks like Rance (I even got same vibes like in Rance) :)

Adviсe:
    1. You can sell goods to a merchant only if you have less than 300 gold.
    2. Complete all quests at least once.
    3. You can kill the Panther solo using a tank.
    4. In front of the wind, all scenes can be opened. If not open, sleep in the tavern and check the locations for [!]. You can check whether you have opened all the scenes using your diary.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

An excellent game, there are several scenes, the gameplay is entertaining along with the story, it is more comedy than drama, it is inspired by the protagonist, but much lighter. history has a beginning and an end. It has no censorship, it has quality and although it is difficult to learn the controls, as you play you understand them.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +rather enjoyable story
    +a bit different to usual RPGmaker adventuring, like this map system a lot
    +rather cute CGs with plenty of characters
    +cute imouto’s
    +fair bit of gear to upgrade and farming methods

CONs:
    -kinda tame scenes
    -no cg room/menu?
    -can get grindy
    -you can get loss if don’t follow the plot enough
    -few mystery areas I couldn't figure out use of (or if they even had content)

Comments:
    What can I say, cute little siscon lewd game. For the most part I enjoyed it. Had cool bosses, some neat scenes and straightforward map adventuring and combat.

Had some “why” features but eh.. at least there were features. (I.e fishing). MC is nasty/perverted siscon who wants everyone to be his little sister.

As whole for what it was. I found it rather enjoyable.

7/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BPM222

The art is good, the english is good, the story is decent, the gameplay is good.

Despite the tags and title, there's no real incest. The protagonist has some sort of complex and forces all the girls he meets to call him big bro.

Giving 4 since there really isn't anything "amazing". But everything is done well and there's no glaring flaws.

Was enjoyable, recommended.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

A wonderful game. The artwork and overall design is very well done. Coherent English and balanced gameplay, although it is generic turn-based combat. Plenty of equipment to customize your party with, as well as some unique items which you get from special enemies. Movement can be a little tedious, since you have to manually move a "cursor" (which symbolizes you & your companions) across the screen with your keyboard. H-scenes are sexy and never really feel like they're too difficult to unlock.

5/5 from me simply because of the world presentation and some really cool integration of pixel art into the landscapes. Played about 6 hours so far and I don't think I'm anywhere near completion.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

forbidden101v

Game is great and all I can hope for is dlc content or a sequel. The fights weren't a borefest, little grind which is a plus in my book as grind is just a way of extending gameplay in the most terrible fashion, and the sex scenes were fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about this game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Whitewolf7987

Interesting, funny, and heartwarming story; lovable and cute little sisters; enjoyable combat; great art for scenes; and amazing soundtrack.

It did, however; feel somewhat incomplete, as if there was much more planned but it was just never added in the end.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

bangb00

love this game, even with all that H-thing excluded, i think it's a very enjoyable game! i personally think it has great mechanism that i've never seen before (travelling around using a map) and also some cute storylines XD
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Disco-Inferno

I was wodering when this would turn up considering I purchased it from Managa gamer yesterday (sods law). Guess I'm not that bothered though as Kagura games are a company worth supporting in regards to H games. As for my opinon of the game so far (will update once I've finished it) it seems to cater more to those with a panty/upskirt and voyeur fetish, which are pretty much my favourite things in these types of games. The sex appears as though its going to be vanilla when between humans (probably for the sake of character building), but there are monster girls that will force themselves on the protagonist so probably some less vanilla stuff there. Theres a lot of attention to character development and game lore and the translation is impeccable. The battle system works well and uses chibi animations, difficulty seems fair, but can catch you off guard at times. Artwork is great (Which is typical from Kagura games at this point) however the resolution does seem to be somewhat low if you're running 1080p+ on your desktop.

I think some people may not like how you navigate around the world, however I would say that its worth sticking with it and getting used to it for what the game offers as a whole.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Osso Buco

I'm only at the beginning of this little RPG, that I bought on steam this morning. But it's a beautiful surpprise . I only put 4 star because I'm only at the beginning, but for the moment the graphics are simpa and the story not too bad (yes I have trouble with English to write but also to read then it does not help too much (especially a rpg) but I advise and come back to say more and the last star