VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sisters - A Love Triangle [v1.0 Demo] [DrejGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

moose_puck

Don't do this game, just don't

I don't think I have ever given a 1 star rating before. Usually, I just walk away if it's that bad. I couldn't walk away this time.

• The clothing in many renders is severely clipped
    • The dev used simple sprite versions of DAZ renders on a blurred static background.
    • When the render actually has a 3D background, they are super grainy because, either (1) the devs computer is a potato or (2) the two man team doing this game has never heard of denoising images.
    • There's even a series of renders where the naked character has 3 buttons on her wrist, because apparently no one proofed any of the images and they failed to notice that in many clothing assets, when you hide the clothes, the buttons and other accessories are often separate and still showing.
    • The whole "demo" is about 2 mins long, with conservative clicking!
    • The dialogue is worthy of the worst stall in a strip club's bathroom (in the worst part of town)
    • The itch.io page is already 404 and the patrons who have been fooled into trusting their money so far , might want to reconsider as this has "pump and dump" written all over it.

;TLDR - Someone (again) went and downloaded DAZ and Renpy, without knowing anything about either, and thought they could make a few bucks by spending a couple of hours doing - I dunno what!

Buyer beware
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

What the heck did I just download. Man this needs a ton of work. Bad renders and dialog that gives "engrish" a bad rap. Really not even long enough to be considered a demo. This is basically alpha level at best.

My message to the dev.... Back to the drawing board.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

magnacox

Atrocious renders. Minimal content. Boring gameplay.
    Teaser content should ENTICE the user to play more. All I'm inclined to do is roll up a newspaper and swat the dev on the nose: "No. NO! We do that outside."
  4. 2.00 star(s)

residentspartan

So far just one scene it is definitely a 0.01 release not a 1.0 release. Only one girl is shown and you get home and have sex instantly only two lines of very engrish dialogue before it. The scenes shown on the post are not there at all. Maybe give it a year before giving this a try if it lasts that long.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

This is NOT Sisters a love triangle! It is "Cheerleader_Demo-1.0-pc " and it's terrible!

Not sure how this one slipped past the moderators.

The tags do not match the content at all!

So, I guess if I don't want to get in trouble for violating the "Reviewing Rules" and want to be constructive, I would recommend putting the correct game in the Opening Post.