1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Sisters Cover Narrow.jpg

Overview:
You were serving in military and got back to your home town and made a surprise visit to your girlfriend, Mandy.
But there was a surprise for you too. Her sister, Karen started living with her. She's a hot and cute young lady.
Are you wondering how much your gf missed you and how you'll get along with her sister?
Let's see if you can manage to live with these two hot ladies!!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: DrejGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_22.34.59.jpeg WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_22.34.06.jpeg WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_22.34.18.jpeg WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_22.34.46.jpeg WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_22.34.34.jpeg WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_22.33.34.jpeg WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_22.33.51.jpeg

Last edited:

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
Hmm.. interesting tags. Ok, I'll bite and give it a shot. It downloads under the name Cheerleader though. Is that the true name of the game?

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
You will add pregnancy, and something related to breeding... You don't know how I'd love that, and I'm sure many others who think about that desire too. It looks very bine graphically it goes on like this, I'd like it to be a non-linear story with pregnancy and maybe incest with and among my offspring as well. Let me explain? Hehe maybe I ask a lot, however you have my support.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Sux, no optional incest. Why couldn't the gf be a friend of the Mc's sister who also joins in later at least? Or the gf is also his sister to start with. Also agree with Grandpapi, add optional pregnancies for both (though I'd prefer knocking up sis). If the dev is worried about getting kicked off Patreon then he shouldn't be making AVN's just for an attempted cash grab anyway. Put it on Subscribestar/Itch instead.

Edit: links are for Cheerleader, which isn't even hardly anything (certainly not an AVN) and looks like shit, not Daz. In short don't waste your bandwidth. Asks for a Patreon code that isn't even worth asking for here or pirating.

Last edited:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
The right game is still in the game requests forum.

It's a paywalled demo though, fwiw.

Edit: Uggg! I recognize this game (the Cheerleader one, not the sisters one) from a long time ago. It's a Trap VN and looks like the dev photoshop filtered the hell out of everything if you didn't have the code from his Patreon.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah the Cheerleader Demo is a pass. But if we figure out where the actual game is let me know.

Jul 9, 2017
The right game is still in the game requests forum.

It's a paywalled demo though, fwiw.

Edit: Uggg! I recognize this game (the Cheerleader one, not the sisters one) from a long time ago. It's a Trap VN and looks like the dev photoshop filtered the hell out of everything if you didn't have the code from his Patreon.

Not downloading, but is it this one? Because that "game" was terrible

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes