• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Cheerleader [v1.0 Demo] [Volegames]

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It's only a demo but you can hardly call it a game ... it's a small linear series of scenes interrupted by clicking through 3 empty rooms and selecting "Summer" to continue. There are no player decisions, etc. It is like a "sandbox" without sand, so it is more like a very very short "kinetic novel".

There is no back story or introduction and not much story at all.
The male mc is invisible. According to dialog he is recruiting "girls" for cheerleader team and decided to put his male crossdressing roommate through cheerleader "trials" : dress sexy, wear a butt plug, suck a dildo ...
I don't know why this invisible person without options is called mc besides the POV?
While there are no real sex scenes, the male mc on trap scenario probably should have the "gay" tag.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Huh?

This section of script:

Code:
    M "Now it’s time for you second assignment"
    hide kitchen_dress6
    show kitchen_dress7
    S "What’s it [MC.name]?"
    M "Have you ever seen a mans dick before?"
    hide kitchen_dress7
    show kitchen_dress6
    S "No [MC.name]"
    M "You’ll see now"
    M "And you’ll blow it"
    hide kitchen_dress6
    show kitchen_dress7
    S "But.. I don’t know if i’ll be good"
kitchen_dress6 scene is gf in "cute" dress in kitchen for the "second assignment" line. kitchen_dress7 is gf in same dress holding her skirt, and that's what we get at the last line of "I don't know if i'll be good" dialog. However the scene change to it for the "What's it" and "Have you ever seen a mans dick before" actually has us in the living room with her in the slutty school girl outfit.

Did anyone else get this bizarre behavior?

• Hey there
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Your trap girlfriend: "we spent 1000$ on costumes and sexy outfits and all you have me do is dress up in prison overalls and go in the shower"

• Haha
Reactions: billclinton99

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
This wouldn't be that bad if the dev puts some effort into it. This seemed slapped together with almost minimal effort. Maybe they tried hard but it doesn't have that feel. If the dev decides to actually put some serious effort this could be a thing for people into stuff like this. Good luck dev.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
The game is a good demo but, for the sex scene please replace the dildo with a real cock in the next update

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This is a dude. A cross-dresser. I checked out their reddit and they seem to refer to "themself" as a man and post in cross-dressing subs. The game also refers to them as a boy.

"Trap" could still apply; but for people that are uncomfortable, this is a dude.

He's cute enough. I will give this another try on next release and see what's up.

Personally, I am not attracted to masculinity. I really wish I was attracted to dudes... it would literally double my potential spank material!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1911579

Overview:
Summer is offered to apply for cheerleading team.
She needs to practice being ready to participate.
Help your as her roommate to practice and get ready for cheerleading.
As she improves her skills you'll hand over new assignments to her.
Who knows, maybe you'll keep enjoying your "practices" when she gets pro?
Join Summer on her journey!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-05
Developer: Volegames - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA

Thank you @BaasB for sharing the game

View attachment 1911626 View attachment 1911616 View attachment 1911618 View attachment 1911619 View attachment 1911620 View attachment 1911621 View attachment 1911623 View attachment 1911624 View attachment 1911625
Please, please, please keep this game going. Would love to see Summer in lots of different scenes. Putting on her makeup, wearing slutty clothes, going out on a date, making out with her boyfriend, and being fucked by her boyfriend's friends when he passes out. Getting molested on the bus or train, working in a bar, and making extra money in the men's bathroom and Gloryhole. Give her a huge wardrobe that the player can use to dress her and a sexy pink babydoll to wear at night, oh, and plenty of toys of all sizes. My panties are so wet, just think of all this.

Reactions: Melmoth99

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No obvious mention of this game by the Dev for over three months (funding accounts are down.)

Marked as Abandoned.