• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry but what is up with the guy's adam apple? It looks like he has something pointy in his throat.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
The renders are grainy and the expressions from the faces out of a horror movie. I don't want to talk about speech and story, thank god, its only a demo. The dev has to improve al lot (like godlike) to make this work. :rolleyes:

Reactions: boraxkarloff

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not off to a good start for the dev. Bad Engrish, writing at a 1st grade level and of course, we got to have a horsecock on the MC, can't possibly make it realistic, like 6" not 10" and thick as the grip on a baseball bat.

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
In my opinion, the developer did a good job. I mean, halloween is almost here, so it is a good attempt.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i guess it way to soon to see a love triangle ... maybe should have put the other babe in there to hint to it better ;)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ntr & femdom planned (I hope not)

Lesbianism avoidable? (I hope yes)

Character points (love , lust etc) available?? (I hope yes)

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
No bdsm no cheating no creampie no exhibitionism no group sex no harem no lesbianism no virgin no voyeurism and its a real push for the few others to be included

the tags are a lie for the short few clicks worth of very dull content that is available to download.
+1 for my 'treat with the same contempt' list

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes