VN Ren'Py Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~(renpy-port) translation

Abdredron

Aug 25, 2022
Hi all. Decided to slowly port the visual novel for the new year

sisters-natsu-no-saigo-no-hi-01.png

(True, I'm not sure that I will have time, since I have to fiddle a lot with the animation code for lips and facial expressions)

According to the project, what is ready at the time of writing this post:

Fully translated text and images from Japanese into Russian

Completed 1 game day out of 17 so far(Short video 3 minutes )

Completely made the game menu, and created a new mode, configurable through the settings, so that you can watch the novel like a YouTube video ( )

And while I am writing the script, I can provide the Russian and Japanese text, who also wants to read this short story in their native language.

In a previous project, I once worked with a guy from Indonesia, and before he got covid, I managed to translate with him into Indonesian for 3 days

(
And
)

The port will support android and I will leave instructions on how to make a swift port.

The previous project was done

TcHvs6XNmQo.jpg

Write here or email me

andredroner@yandex.ru

Thank you all for your attention

Abdredron

Aug 25, 2022
Good afternoon, I decided to try to make an English-language version, and threw it through machine translation. (True, bug 1 got out, but I immediately fixed it)

Videos:

If there is an English-speaking enthusiast (or other representative) who wants to join the translation, I will leave here a link to the Google drive with the translation into Russian and Japanese

Russian text -

Jappan text -

Image text(txt and png) -

In the meantime, I'll continue porting.

I will attach pictures with Serbian and English text

Reactions: Gav1nn and ika67