3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Good art. Any fucking?
Yes, there is an early scene where you have sex with someone.

Love the art, and universum but some animated scenes would be recommended ;)
We won't animate scenes, since drawing this art takes a lot of time and animating would probably even take longer.

Somebody know if this game gonna have impregnation and pregnancy? And interesting in this game gonna be breasts enchance spell that allowed us make girls breast bigger
Not planned for now, but perhaps in the future.

I think that is the 3rd Harry Potter style game that I saw here...
Yeah, Harry Potter is one of the most famous franchises out there, so it's no surprise that it's popular as inspiration for erotic games too.

Yup, this whole thread wasn't meant to be created. I am not the one who created this new thread, this is supposed to be the new version of Defense Against the Dark Arts. We only shortened the name to Six Serpents.

Can we get more info about the MC we're playing?
You play as Voldemort, who is disguised as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

its the same developer as well, 3 games and none of them finished...
As I said earlier, it's supposed to be two. This thread has been created without me knowing.

Reactions: Frankohh

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
I would kill for a wholesome Harry Potter game where you play AS Harry and get a nice romance Harem going on with all the girls. No NTR, no corruption, no trainers, no mind control, etc. So many are just flawed in some way, but to combine that with a good story, good art like this andothers I've seen. But not also be a shitbag MC and actually playing as Harry would be my dream game.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I would kill for a wholesome Harry Potter game where you play AS Harry and get a nice romance Harem going on with all the girls. No NTR, no corruption, no trainers, no mind control, etc. So many are just flawed in some way, but to combine that with a good story, good art like this andothers I've seen. But not also be a shitbag MC and actually playing as Harry would be my dream game.
Closest you can get is Oakwood Academy and that's not actually HP just a very close parody of it. Also you have to stick with a specific girl instead of gathering a harem

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes