monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion m1ch43l, I'm useing MPC-HC with k-lite and madVR and apparently madVR had problems
Yep, I also have the same problem with madVR, might be some weird issue with how the videos are encoded. If you append "_versionmatrix=709" to the end of the video file name, the issue should also go away without needing to mess around with madVR or other settings. Don't know why this works, I just searched up the issue and this was a suggested fix.

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
Yep, I also have the same problem with madVR, might be some weird issue with how the videos are encoded. If you append "_versionmatrix=709" to the end of the video file name, the issue should also go away without needing to mess around with madVR or other settings. Don't know why this works, I just searched up the issue and this was a suggested fix.
I just switched to Enchanced Video Renderer

Milisiy

Jul 3, 2019
thx a lot! I have almost give up, trying to find that full helltaker anims, but here it is!

Nov 19, 2019
If only the Download was a bundle. I dont feel the way Id have to download the whole list on its own.
Not to be 'that' guy, since I know most are here for free stuff, but Skello has a "vault" on his Patreon page with everything. You can access it for a whole $2. $4 if you want 4K. It's a pretty sweet deal IMO

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bainy

Bainy

Jun 21, 2020
Not to be 'that' guy, since I know most are here for free stuff, but Skello has a "vault" on his Patreon page with everything. You can access it for a whole $2. $4 if you want 4K. It's a pretty sweet deal IMO
Wait, i don't remember he has ever public his vault folder. Where did you see it?

Nov 19, 2019
Ah you mean that gallery. It's just a shortcut to all of his posts and by public i wanted to say release to his patreons of course.
My bad, it is just a central post similar to this. The advantage is everything is in 4K there