• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Programmer] [S>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Skilled programmer seeking either a competent partner or an established VN creator

j_pro_1990

Mar 6, 2020
Skills:
- Background as an industrial/software engineer with extension knowledge of C#, C++ and Python.
- Experience building custom software applications and have the ability to work with higher level gaming engines.
- Experience with Daz Studio and scene building.
- Excelled in creative writing and grammar in high school and college (A's). Understand the steps of developing and executing a storyline.

Preferred method of contact:
- Skype preferred but Discord would be fine as well.

Employment Type & Rates:
- It would depend on the situation offered. If it were a co-equal business partnership, revenue sharing would be fine.

Availability:
- Full-time. I stepped away from my career for family health related issues and am now in the process of reassessing my long-term goals. As a fan, this industry interests me tremendously.

Work Samples:
- I can provide my resume if requested. I do not have a background in creating VN games. I do however, understand plot development, complex programming concepts and static, 3D graphic design. As the Senior engineer at my previous company, I understand how to collaborate and maximize group efficiency.

Additional comments:
- If I go the partner route, I am not looking for one that would be part-time. I have the time to invest in this full-time.
- While I am familiar with Daz, there are people on this site that blow me out of the water. A skilled artist and collaborative writer would be the ideal partner. I also have some organized plot ideas/MC paths, that would have broad appeal within this community, to share for a potential partner.
- Also, while I am a programmer and hard-working, I'm quite laid back and creative. I'd enjoy working with others that are the same.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If you're a programmer, you don't need the "[R>Programmer]" tag. You're looking for an artist/writer.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated. Thank you. I'm new to this.
I'm fairly certain I fixed prefixes on this yesterday. If you're offering services it's S>(Service you're providing) if you're looking to recruit someone it's R>(Service you're looking for hiring). Please fix the prefixes accordingly.

somedood

May 26, 2018
Saw your post on mine, would you be willing to work with another coder/programmer?

Also, we're non-commercial at the time being.

I only have discord, so here it is if you wanted to respond on there instead. Prune#7084

j_pro_1990

Mar 6, 2020
Saw your post on mine, would you be willing to work with another coder/programmer?

Also, we're non-commercial at the time being.

I only have discord, so here it is if you wanted to respond on there instead. Prune#7084
Sent you a request.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Greetings. I am a writer of stories and I work in advertising. I currently have time to join your project. I like challenges and I like your idea.

I must tell you that I have an idea for a story. If you are interested let me know.

Aug 28, 2017
Skills:
- Background as an industrial/software engineer with extension knowledge of C#, C++ and Python.
- Experience building custom software applications and have the ability to work with higher level gaming engines.
- Experience with Daz Studio and scene building.
- Excelled in creative writing and grammar in high school and college (A's). Understand the steps of developing and executing a storyline.

Preferred method of contact:
- Skype preferred but Discord would be fine as well.

Employment Type & Rates:
- It would depend on the situation offered. If it were a co-equal business partnership, revenue sharing would be fine.

Availability:
- Full-time. I stepped away from my career for family health related issues and am now in the process of reassessing my long-term goals. As a fan, this industry interests me tremendously.

Work Samples:
- I can provide my resume if requested. I do not have a background in creating VN games. I do however, understand plot development, complex programming concepts and static, 3D graphic design. As the Senior engineer at my previous company, I understand how to collaborate and maximize group efficiency.

Additional comments:
- If I go the partner route, I am not looking for one that would be part-time. I have the time to invest in this full-time.
- While I am familiar with Daz, there are people on this site that blow me out of the water. A skilled artist and collaborative writer would be the ideal partner. I also have some organized plot ideas/MC paths, that would have broad appeal within this community, to share for a potential partner.
- Also, while I am a programmer and hard-working, I'm quite laid back and creative. I'd enjoy working with others that are the same.

If you're looking for a writer, I'm an experienced self published erotic author. But I'm new to the H-Game series. let me know if there is a place for me in your team :)