Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 22, 2018
I just discover a mods call AutoBody AE - Configurable Randomized Bodies and only thing you have to do is download the bodyslide presets and install the bodyslide presets in the mod manager.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I just discover a mods call AutoBody AE - Configurable Randomized Bodies and only thing you have to do is download the bodyslide presets and install the bodyslide presets in the mod manager.
Are you playing on skyrim AE or Skyrim se 1.5.97?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know where to get the latest version of the Anub animations released so far? (All the animations? because it looks like you closed your site and I can't find your last update.) Your latest version released is 10.2022?

Last edited:

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
use obody NG. You don't need ostim btw.

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
Did anyone have this variant colour of Armageddon armor from vindictus ? i search it on google found nothing..only dead link... and LL/Nexus removed it too from their website. 296378.jpg
oh, i found the file in schaken but for LE. can someone port it to SE? i dont know how to do it. sadly i cant upload here. size to big it says, kek.
wawedada.jpg
if anyone out there willing to do it.. contact me and i send u the files.

Last edited:

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
Did anyone have this variant colour of Armageddon armor from vindictus ? i search it on google found nothing..only dead link... and LL/Nexus removed it too from their website. View attachment 2436879
oh, i found the file in schaken but for LE. can someone port it to SE? i dont know how to do it. sadly i cant upload here. size to big it says, kek.
View attachment 2436890
if anyone out there willing to do it.. contact me and i send u the files.
Pretty sure its part of the Vol. 2 pack

Ya can get all 3 volumes in here for SE/AE also its slightly modified version with SMP support!

Reactions: Jackaly
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote