Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
emm i try..still have seams on hand and feet...
long shot question
1.during schlong installation, did u tick on xp32 option?
2.after build mesh with bodyslide, did u run fnis with skeleton arm fix option tick?

other than that, i cant think what can cause the problem as currently im rebuilding my mod list,try few time and no seams at my end..

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
long shot question
1.during schlong installation, did u tick on xp32 option?
2.after build mesh with bodyslide, did u run fnis with skeleton arm fix option tick?

other than that, i cant think what can cause the problem as currently im rebuilding my mod list,try few time and no seams at my end..
Run Fnis. re-install 3 times. still have seams on hand and feet...
i should try install on my 2nd pc.. if still not work. Skyrim doesn't want me to play it anymore...
hmm..where u from? i can speak indo/malay , bcoz ur name literally mean small eyes XD (sepet)

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
Run Fnis. re-install 3 times. still have seams on hand and feet...
i should try install on my 2nd pc.. if still not work. Skyrim doesn't want me to play it anymore...
hmm..u from where? i can speak indo/malay , bcoz ur name literally mean small eyes XD (sepet)
haha.. from malaysia..welp worst thing reinstall everything including mod manager..lol

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
i start modded 5 years ago with NMM, and i never resintall the game.
but a few weeks ago my skyrim cant be play anymore. bcoz my 2k mod start to conflicts.
i dont know which mod that destroy my skyrim. i reinstall the game, and now i have the seams problem... this make me very confused... kek

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
but a few weeks ago my skyrim cant be play anymore. bcoz my 2k mod start to conflicts.
i dont know which mod that destroy my skyrim. i reinstall the game, and now i have the seams problem... this make me very confused... kek
See that is the issue. You reinstalled the game, but kept the mods. Also, sadly NMM is one of those, at this point, archaic mod managers that directly installs mods into Skyrim's real Data folder and not subfolders for each separate mod making them isolated from one another. The best analogy I can give is that with more modern Mod managers your mods are packed into small boxes that are placed one next to another, you remove one but nothing happens to the others; while NMM on the other hand is chucking everything into one big box and you don't know what mixed with what in there during the stuffing process. So if it does overwrite something or change something it is next to impossible to figure out what and why. Might be time to switch to some of the more modern ones like MO2 or Vortex. Or, if you are dead set on NMM, look it up on github since people are still updating it there. So you treated a symptom, but ignored the real problem which is mod conflict.

Also I am genuinely surprised you got a 2k mod setup working for as long as you did, but when you reach those numbers breaking your game is an inevitability. As a rule of thumb don't overload your game with script mods (quests, perk overhauls etc.) and for the love of all that is Holy never turn them off and then load a save file where they were active. That is one of the easiest ways to brick the save. If not immediately, then inadvertently by some other mod.

Best advice, start clean. It hurts like hell (I had to do it not too long ago), and many mods might not exist anymore, but it will guarantee a stable and working game. And since I am already delving into giving my personal opinion I will leave this message with this last piece of advice. Might wanna cut down on the mods, 2k is really excessive even if 50% of them are not houses, armor or weapons.

Last edited:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I recommend MO2 but if if you just want it to be easier than Vortex is good

you can everything you do in M02 on vortex.

Reactions: KrulOreki

Asura066

May 3, 2018
See that is the issue. You reinstalled the game, but kept the mods. Also, sadly NMM is one of those, at this point, archaic mod managers that directly installs mods into Skyrim's real Data folder and not subfolders for each separate mod making them isolated from one another. The best analogy I can give is that with more modern Mod managers your mods are packed into small boxes that are placed one next to another, you remove one but nothing happens to the others; while NMM on the other hand is chucking everything into one big box and you don't know what mixed with what in there during the stuffing process. So if it does overwrite something or change something it is next to impossible to figure out what and why. Might be time to switch to some of the more modern ones like MO2 or Vortex. Or, if you are dead set on NMM, look it up on github since people are still updating it there.

Also I am genuinely surprised you got a 2k mod setup working for as long as you did, but when you reach those numbers breaking your game is an inevitability. As a rule of thumb don't overload your game with script mods (quests, perk overhauls etc.) and for the love of all that is Holy never turn them off and then load a save file where they were active. That is one of the easiest ways to brick the save. If not immediately, then inadvertently by some other mod.

Best advice, start clean. It hurts like hell (I had to do it not too long ago), and many mods might not exist anymore, but it will guarantee a stable and working game. And since I am already delving into giving my personal opinion I will leave this message with this last piece of advice. Might wanna cut down on the mods, 2k is really excessive even if 50% of them are not houses, armor or weapons.
I have more than 1500 mods and had no problems. Its not about the amount of mods. If there is no conflict than your good to go.

He needs to reinstall skyrim and a different mod organizer (MO2 or Vortex) and reinstall the mods again

Reactions: KrulOreki

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
I have more than 1500 mods and had no problems. Its not about the amount of mods. If there is no conflict than your good to go.

He needs to reinstall skyrim and a different mod organizer (MO2 or Vortex) and reinstall the mods again
I never said it was due to the amount of mods, I was implying that in their case with the mod manager they were using that the likelihood of a game break is exponentially high and increasing with ever mod. If that wasn't conveyed properly in the original message I apologize.

As for the "cutting down" on the mods part that is just my personal opinion as I personally see no reason in having that many installed since I have everything I could ask for in the game and keep it under 500. Don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with having many mods nor do I think it will brick your games if you are smart about mod management, its just my personal opinion based on my own experience with modding Bethesda games.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
i will try with MO then.. if the seams still there.. maybe its time for me to stop play skyrim ..
Trust me brother, everyone that has ever had to redo their entire mod list knows that pain. But cheer up, this might be the beginning of a new adventure with new mods and new experiences.

That is what happened to me, and redoing the list made me reinvigorated to play again. Esepecially since some mods I had before got updated with new stuff and seemed like a completely new thing then the one I remembered (talking about Vigilant here since I played it before the new armor and story missions were added and it seemed like a whole new thing).

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Install a male texture . I recommend this skin: (get the SOS version)
with this body:

Build the body bodyslider or don't it should work right out of the box. The problem should be fixed.

The reason your getting those seams is because SOS was originally for SAM body

Last edited:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Does anyone have this mod
Show case video :

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote