Handifap you're a god among men.

Could you fix these ones for me aswell pretty please? :oops:

Uploading now:
~Cheers

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Uploading now:
~Cheers
Given you made an entrance as Messiah of Schaken mods, I do wonder if you'd be so kind to also have these two mods:

Both which I've been looking for since April :unsure:

Reactions: Ashot Kamshot

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Given you made an entrance as Messiah of Schaken mods, I do wonder if you'd be so kind to also have these two mods:

Both which I've been looking for since April :unsure:
Aaaaand...your wait is over (as soon as they finish slowly uploading :rolleyes:):

DEM0NIKA

Jul 4, 2022
Handifap you're a god among men.

Could you fix these ones for me aswell pretty please? :oops:

Here are some of the files you're asking for (some of the Shaken mods are free downloadss so I was able to get them):
EDIT: Ah posted before refreshing the page :p

• BDOR La Orzeca (3BAv2)

• Melodic Small Distraction

• Melodic Aetheria SE

• JMenaru CP

• Schaken-Mods Yurinil

• COCO Chun Li Qipao

Last edited:

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
You got this one as well??

Thanks in advanced dude, you deserve a medal or something.

s13893

Jul 22, 2023
Here are some of the files you're asking for (some of the Shaken mods are free downloadss so I was able to get them):
EDIT: Ah posted before refreshing the page :p

• BDOR La Orzeca (3BAv2)

• Melodic Small Distraction

• Melodic Aetheria SE

• JMenaru CP

• Schaken-Mods Yurinil

• COCO Chun Li Qipao

Could you share this one please? thank you so much!

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
You got this one as well??

Thanks in advanced dude, you deserve a medal or something.
I would like my medal inscribed with "Sh*ken is a knob, and I'm happy to share this stuff for free" please :ROFLMAO:
Could you share this one please? thank you so much!
Here you guys go:
~Cheers! ;)

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I would delete the link to that mediafire folder from this thread if I was you and use a B64 code instead. Just for extra precaution.

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
I would delete the link to that mediafire folder from this thread if I was you and use a B64 code instead. Just for extra precaution.
Nah, too much work for a burner account. I might do that when I switch to MEGA, since I'm running out of space in the MF folder, but probably not then, either. Ethically, I prefer to blatantly give the digital finger to the twats over at Schaken who expect people to pay for mods they (mostly) didn't create in the first place.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Nah, too much work for a burner account. I might do that when I switch to MEGA, since I'm running out of space in the MF folder, but probably not then, either. Ethically, I prefer to blatantly give the digital finger to the twats over at Schaken who expect people to pay for mods they (mostly) didn't create in the first place.
Still a kind and commendable effort given the message you wanting to send, and since you seem to have the keys to the vault for the time being, there were two more npc mods I refrained from asking before which would be hugely appreciated if you were willing to share aswell:

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Still a kind and commendable effort given the message you wanting to send, and since you seem to have the keys to the vault for the time being, there were two more npc mods I refrained from asking before which would be hugely appreciated if you were willing to share aswell:

Thanks for the wigs Handifap, here is another request if you don't mind:
Absolutely my pleasure, mates. I found a lot of mods here that I'd been looking for and couldn't find anywhere else, so I'm happy to return the favor. Moved over to MEGA for more space, so you'll find them there as soon as my fantastically sluggish internet manages to upload them. Key in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote