Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

borch90

Apr 9, 2023
Since nobody is gonna bother. Here's OA3PP 1.13

What's new in 3PP?
  • A new branch of animations: 3P lap pillow. Lay your head on F2's lap and be pleasured by F1 in various ways.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Handjob.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Handjob with Handholding.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Sex.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Sex with Kissing.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Rear Sex.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Rear Sex has an internal climax animation, as well as transitions for going into and back from it. If you went through the internal climax animation, the transition to go back from it is different (F1 displays the semen coming out).
Do you have version for Ostim NG?

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
It's me again. My game somehow don't show all scene on the list during scene. I got some time to reinstall whole game recently, but problem still.

And xxsUtility don't do it job well, the list for petite is same as for adult. The mod I used to trigger sex scene is SexLab MatchMaker, what yours?
View attachment 3077585 View attachment 3077617
sorry if this is obvious but what mod are you using to get those 0SEX anims in sexlab? if that's what's even happening, i tried looking for this but i didn't find anything, just ostim anims. thanks!

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, does anybody have BG3 Shadowheart face + outfit for SEE by Pavel Laketko?

I recently discovered this modder
Didn't even know he made mods for skyrim as well. Subbed to his boosty solely for his fallout 4 transfers. Anyway, here it is.

Shadowheart is available as a standalone race, you only have to pick their race in the racemenu, and set Alpha value to zero in Skin tone.
The follower waits at the exit of Helgen.
By default used CBBE body with vanilla skeleton. But You can replace them with anything you want.

To get CLOTHES:
1: When in game, press the tilde ~ key
2: Type in 'Help Shadowheart 0'
3: Navigate with the page up and page down keys to the armor ID
4: Use Player.additem ID 1 to spawn items.

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
Didn't even know he made mods for skyrim as well. Subbed to his boosty solely for his fallout 4 transfers. Anyway, here it is.

Shadowheart is available as a standalone race, you only have to pick their race in the racemenu, and set Alpha value to zero in Skin tone.
By default used CBBE body with vanilla skeleton. But You can replace them with anything you want.

To get CLOTHES:

You sir are a hero. Your place in Valhalla guaranteed! :giggle:

Kaboose306

Apr 9, 2022
Was wondering if anyone else has encountered a problem with NV 2.7a, the dialogue and sounds work and everything, except for spanking. It'll have the dialogue for the first time you do it. Then anytime you do another spanking scene, it'll have the spank moans and sounds, but not the dialogue.

Hammond54

Aug 14, 2020

To get CLOTHES:
Wow! thanks a lot. I was sure that I wouldn't find her anywhere. I'm really grateful :)

Reactions: XxTheXoStoxX

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I present you Billyy SLAL Animations v7.6.

-Patch Notes-
SLAL_Billyy_Animations v7.6

Creature Constructs
- Dwarven Sphere Holding Redo
- Dwarven Sphere Behind Anal Redo

Creature Humanoids Pack
- Draugr Doggy Anal

Creature Furniture Invisible Pack
- Canine Chair Doggy 2

Human Pack
- 5p Gangbang 4 Doggy

Human Furniture DD Pack